November 21, 2011

A Day Of

This has been a day of blah. A day of I don't give a fuck. And a day of whatever.

I had no motivation today whatsoever. The gray sky didn't really help. Especially since my coworkers wanted the damn shades open for no reason. Yes, please, lets open all the shades so we can have nothing but gray skies to look at. I'd rather have the shades closed. The day went by slowly. It figures that since it's only a three day work week that it would go by slowly.

I just want to find the damn fast forward button and get the work week over with. It doesn't help that neither Master or myself have been in the greatest moods today. It is just one of those things.

I don't really know what to write about besides that today sucked. I mean, my mind is in kind of a funk right now. I'm not depressed or anything. I just feel like I'm in a funk. I'm just blah today. I'm definitely not in a happy go lucky place right now. I'm in more of a I don't give a fuck type place.

I'm not talking about a "don't get a fuck" head set where I just give up on everything and go curl up in a ball in the darkest corner I can find. I mean a "don't give a fuck" as in I'm just going to do what I have to do and be done with it for the day.

Tomorrow might be the same, or it could be better. The weather change isn't helping. I had a headache for most of the morning and early afternoon. I don't think that did anything positive for my mood either. So yeah. I'm not really sure how to describe my mindset at the moment.... it's unusual.

2 comments:

  1. honey, have you ever taken a vitamin D suppliment? You might give it a try...

    ReplyDelete