November 3, 2011

Hunting

Well, I did it! I found some avatars for my blog posts! Yay! It took some creative thinking though. Whenever I typed in the word "avatar" into the image search engine the damn thing kept bringing up the fucking movie! Ugh. I've never even seen that movie. Yes, that's right. I've never seen Avatar. So sue me. It just didn't seem that interesting to me. I tried getting into my old image hosting account to get all my old avatars back, but I couldn't get into the damn thing. Apparently I don't know the username or password anymore. So I had to start from scratch. No big deal. I found some kick ass ones. And now this gives me something to do when I'm bored or just want to do something rather mindless. Avatar hunting! *dun dun dun*

I can't say that I'll be using one for every blog post, but still. I missed doing it. What do you guys think? Cool? Not cool? Dumb as hell?

Oddly enough I had to go through some "gothic" ones to find some that had something even remotely to do with submission and/or kink. But hey, I'm a dark minded girl anyway; so it fits.

Other than avatar hunting and work today I really haven't done much. Master is watching a movie right now that I'm kind of peeking at every now and then. It's Universal Solider: Regeneration. I've only ever seen the first one. Apparently Master isn't liking this one so far.

I've got to do more deep thought related posts. Obviously, this one is not one of them. I'm just kind of on one of those bipolar fixation trips. I'm totally focused on finding new avatars. At least it's easy. (And it's better than me dicking around with the html and css on my blog.)

I really do love my blog and blogging in general. I'm a bit addicted to it; probably because I've been doing it for so long.

5 comments:

  1. I like it when people uses avatars as aids to their blogs. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the thumbs up! I have a feeling I'll be digging for more avatars tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! I like them too, now if I only knew how to get them on mine lol. I can't even figure out how to get a blogroll on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it makes you feel better, I've never seen Avatar, either...^_^

    I agree with Angel, I like the idea of the avatars. I've actually never seen a blog that used them before, so I think it's an interesting, unique touch.

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vixen - It's not hard. :-) If you want I could try and walk you through it.

    Bre - Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete