November 29, 2011

Good Girl

I have apparently been a very good girl lately. Master has been allowing me to just kind of curl up on His lap and rest my head against His shoulder while He sits in His recliner. It's very relaxing and I love it when He lets me do that.

Tonight He surprised me with some pampering! Yay! I love pampering! We had just gotten done watching some Netflix and I knew it was time for me to start on my nightly routine, which includes my shower.

As I was about to get up to head off to the shower Master told me to get undressed and that He would be in to start the water shortly. I paused and had this moment of... "What?" cause I didn't really realize what He meant at first. Apparently He noticed that because He said, "I'm going to go in the shower with you."

This sudden look of "Oooohhhh...." probably painted itself on my face because He chuckled a little bit. So I go into the bathroom and Master turns on the water to where He wants it. He got in first and had me step in after Him.

I had forgotten to grab my body wash so instead He allowed me to use His. So now I smell like Him with His manly body wash. *grins*

He washed me down and rinsed me off. Then He had me lean my head back and He washed my hair. (I had my own shampoo in there at least...)

I love it when He washes my hair, when He brushes my hair, runs His fingers through my hair, pull on it... You know. Basically anything having to do with Him doing something with my hair. Love it! When He washes it or brushes it it just makes me putty in His hands. It's wonderful!

Once I smelled pretty and was clean Master hopped out of the shower so I could shave. Oh! That reminds me!

Master had me grow in my landing strip for a while. I was all proud of myself and what not because I didn't fuck it up once! It was straight and it remained straight! Well, last night as I was about to head off to take my bath Master told me to go ahead and go clean shaven once more.

I personally prefer clean shaven. In my mind it's easier than trying to have a landing strip. I'll tell you what though, even though it had only been a couple of months it looked kind of weird not having that landing strip there anymore.

So I'm a clean shaven, manly smelling, good girl right now. And I'm happy.

1 comment: