November 5, 2011

House Sitting

Well, I won't be doing a blog post tomorrow. My mother and her husband have to go up north his mother's funeral. As a result, they asked me if I would house sit for them as they'll be gone overnight and need to me to watch it until they get back on Monday. So tomorrow morning I'll be heading down there to house sit and take care of their animals. Master is going to stay home to take care of our animals. It'll be the first night in a really long time that Master and I won't be together. The last time was, I wanna say about two years ago? Some where around there. It'll be weird. But it's only one night at least. I'm not looking forward to taking care of my mom's dog though. She's annoying and she still has accidents even though she's about five years old.

But other than that everything should go smoothly. Other than the dog she has one cat inside the house but there are several "feral" cats that have made a home in her garage that she takes care of.

Other than that not a lot is really going on. Today Master and I mainly have just been relaxing. We played video games for a while, I worked on His back and we watched a couple of movies.

So yeah, like I said not a lot to report and I won't be doing my daily post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment