November 28, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 7

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.

Well this is an obvious one. Master, my loving Husband.

I can't imagine what my life would be like without Him. We met when I was 20, I'm now a few months shy of being 29. He has been there for 90% of my adult life. He is my partner in everything. He is my best friend, someone I can just hang out with and joke around. He is a critical part of my support system. If I didn't have Him to come home to every night, I think I would be absolutely lost.

If it wasn't for Him I probably wouldn't have sought help for my bipolar disorder. Or if I did, it would have taken a lot longer.

He is my mate, my lover, my everything. He gives me what I need and He doesn't judge me. He is the one and only person who knows that deepest, darkest parts of me and yet He loves me still. You can't beat that. There is nothing better in this world than to have someone committed to you who knows You inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment