November 13, 2011

Sleepy Head

I have no idea why I've been so tired lately. Friday I went to bed around 1am. That's not abnormal on a Friday. Hell, sometimes it's not until 3am. But since I had to get up early on Saturday I had to keep my bedtime reasonable.

I went into work on Saturday. I got there a little after 7am. Thankfully I only had to stay until 11:30am. Once I got home I just kind of relaxed on the couch, talking to Master. Eventually, while we were watching a movie, I told Master I was tired and asked if I could take a short nap. He said yes and that He would wake me up in two hours. So off to the bedroom I went. When Master did wake me up it was by rolling me onto my stomach, lifting up the hoodie I had on and proceeded to use me. Hell of a good wake up call.

After that we went into the living room. We watched some TV and Master allowed me to skip my post. I just didn't have a lot on my mind. What was weird about last night though was that sometimes I'll take a nap so that I can stay up later at night with Master.

He has been having a lot of insomnia problems lately. So I wanted to stay up late with Him. Hell, on Saturdays I normally stay up till somewhere between 3am and 4am, simply because I can. But nope. Not last night. Last night I was exhausted at my usual bedtime of 11pm. I have no idea why. I mean I had taken a two hour nap for crying out loud.

So what time did I get up today? Noon. That's right, I got 13 hours of sleep. I don't remember waking up once. I have no idea why I slept that long. Master had allowed me to sleep, figuring I must need it if I'm passed out like that.

Now I have to go to bed at a half way decent time since I have to go to work tomorrow. It doesn't feel like a Sunday though, since I went to work yesterday. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to hope that next weekend goes by slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment