November 23, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 2

Day 2: Something you love about yourself.

I love the fact that I am obsessed with body modification. I know that's an odd thing to love about yourself, but I do. I know that some people who get a tattoo as soon as they hit 18 end up regretting some of the tattoos they get over the years. But not me. I love every single tattoo I have. All eleven of them. I think that on some level it makes me a more interesting person.

I find that it's a way to express myself. My tattoos don't tell a story but they do reflect on me and who I am. I love that my body seems to be geared to enjoying the tattoo process. Hell, Master will even tell you that I get turned on by it. Not like the tattoo artist does anything for me or anything. It's the adrenaline rush and all the endorphins being released.

As soon as I get home from getting a tattoo I'm on this endorphin high that makes me want to do nothing but get Master hard and get fucked.

And it's not just tattoos or the body modifications I get myself. It's other peoples too. I like to try and figure out why someone got a certain tattoo or piercing and see what it reflects about them, if anything.

So yeah, that's one thing I love about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment