November 8, 2011

Made For The Bedroom

I forget how this topic came about, to be honest with you. I remember that Master and I were sitting around talking for a while. I don't remember what the hell we were talking about. But one sentence He said really stuck in my mind and has been swimming around in my brain all day. I also don't remember when He said it. Anyway, the sentence was: "You were made for the bedroom." I know He said it in a loving, teasing manner; but it got me thinking. I'm not a very useful girl. At least not in the domestic ways. I can't cook for a damn, that's for sure. Master teases me that He doesn't know how I ate before I met Him, because He does all the cooking. I can bake, but you can't have brownies, cookies and cakes all the time ya know. Well, you could, but it wouldn't be a good thing.

I can do laundry, as far as putting it in the washer, then the dryer and then putting the clothes away. I don't know how to hem anything, or stitch, or anything you might have to do to fix clothes. I've never ironed anything in my life.

I do know how to shop smart though. I look for sales and all that jazz. Unless I'm in one of my manic modes where I just can't sit still at all, I hate cleaning. Well, I'm sure most people do.

I just am not a very domestic person in those respects.

But I know how to fuck His brains out. I know how to suck His cock like a good whore. I do my best to be pleasing in the bedroom.

I'm trying to work on the whole anal sex thing. It's painful sometimes, uncomfortable at others. It has been pleasurable in the past, but since we hardly do it anymore, it hasn't been. I need to get that tolerance back up.

Master is an ass man. Apparently He thinks I have a nice ass; and as a result He wants to fuck it. I have two anal toys right now. One that is smaller and I can take with no problem. We've only used it once but it wasn't uncomfortable. The other one has this "gradual" thing going on. It starts off small and then as it gets to the middle of the toy there are two larger "bumps" I guess you would call them that I just can't seem to work past. I do have another anal toy on the way, so hopefully that will help.

I don't bring it up often at all because I'm shy about it. Not in the blushing school girl giggling type shy. I mean the whole.. "What if I get to sore? What if I get to...whatever." In my head I think it'll disappoint Him, frustrate Him. He has tried to beat it into my head that it won't, that He will understand. And I know He will because He's proven that in the past. So I'm trying to work past that mental block of mine by getting more anal toys, hoping that will help.

Master used to say all the time that He loves having an "all access" girl. One that will do basically anything sexually to please Him. I'm not that girl anymore, but I would like to be. I don't think I've left Him wanting or anything. I don't think that He is dissatisfied with our sex life. But I know that He wants more anal play, more anal sex. I want to give it to Him. And I want to be able to find pleasure in it as well. He wants me to find it pleasurable. He knows that I have in the past and He wants me to be able to achieve that again. I don't want to sound like He is forcing me into this. He's not. Hell, He hardly brings it up because He knows I have this mental block about it for some stupid reason.

I didn't have it before. But once the anal sex became less frequent, I got more sensitive, physically, to it. And that's when the mental block started. I honestly do not remember how it was at first. I know He broke me into it slowly. But I don't remember how we got to the place where we were doing it at least once a month and I enjoyed it nine times out of ten. I just... don't remember.

It's probably painfully obvious, you know, like actually working at it to try and get it there again.

I need anal training and that's the end of it. I know this and I want to break past this mental block I have. I want to be His all access girl again.

8 comments:

  1. Ask him to re-train you. He did it once, he will be happy to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know He would be very happy to do so. :-) He just doesn't want to push me into it before I'm ready, so He basically waits for me to bring it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel. I'm trying very hard to get past some of my issues (physical and emotional) so that I can be an 'all-access' girl for my Master, too. Anal sex is the one thing He's always wanted to do, but that was always too painful for me to go through with...I know I need to go through training, but it hasn't happened yet...

    Good luck on your training, though--and on getting past your mental block! If you were there once before, I'm sure you can get there again!

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea..like Bre, I can relate. From your description of yourself, you and I sound like the exact same person! Lol! My Master does all of the cooking as well, and I lack domestic skills in most of the same areas you do, so please, don't feel bad. Master ribs me about it ALL the time. And the anal. I have a block too. I can't handle it. I don't feel like a very good slut when I scream from Him just sticking the head in because it hurts so effing bad :( I feel so bad, like I'm being such a little bitch about it..but I just cant take anal. I can handle toys, small plugs, and maybe some fingering with lube, but that's about it. It's His biggest complaint and grievance with me, He just wants to fuck this beautiful ass of mine and I don't let Him. Sign me up for some hard-core training as well...maybe we can all take a class together or something? Lol. Seriously, for those of us that don't handle it very well, it's a very painful and difficult obstacle to overcome. I gotta love and respect Master, because I know He could just take it, if He wanted to. He has, many times in the past, and hurt me, because my body is His. I took it then, and I'd take it again, if He chose to rape me..but I'm incredibly thankful that He's been merciful enough not to - lol!

    Good luck to you, and lots of hugs too.

    Rd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bre: It didn't seem to take so much work the first time, as far as I remember. I don't know if I've just gotten more sensitive back there or what... It's weird.

    RD: Maybe we should create a class! It might sound like AA at first though. "Hello, my name is Kitten and I have a difficult time having anal sex." *lol* And like you, I know that Master could just force me to do it. He could just do it and put a bit in my mouth so I have something to bite down on while screaming. But He wants me to enjoy it, and while He is a sadist He doesn't enjoy inflicting pain in that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have there been any updates on your anal training? Any progress made? Stocking up on toys is all well and good but doesn't get you far if nothing is being applied. Been reading through your blog and this is one issue you can't seem to make up your mind if you like, love or hate it anally. Apparently your Master loves it as he seems to pursue the issue, but why doesn't he just do what "most" Masters do and take what he wants anyway, and let your body adjust around the frequency of times? Oh it sounds rough and borderline abusive I know but my Master did it to me, and well now all he has to do is bend me over and my ass is his.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought about it?....yeah almost daily.

    ReplyDelete