November 23, 2011

Early Start

Today started off like any other work day. I got up, I got ready, took the dog out and then waited for the carpool to show up. They got here, I hopped in the car and off we went. I didn't have a lot to do today as I had caught up and then some as soon as I knew about the changes that were going into effect next week.

As a result I was trying to stretch out my work load. When I came back from lunch there was an e-mail from the business manager stating that we could all leave at 3:30pm if we wanted to, in order to get a head start on the four day holiday weekend! Of course everyone else in the carpool agreed that we would leave at 3:30pm. Well, since I had been stretching out my work I now had to make sure I was caught up. Surprisingly it wasn't that difficult. I even got a head start on some of Monday's work load. Awesome.

I let Master know that I was getting out of work early and He seemed pleased by it. Since I've gotten home Master has pretty much just allowed me to relax. We had dinner, He worked on my shoulders and I've been bouncing back and forth between watching the show Master has on and being online.

Since I got home early the night is going by slowly, which I'm enjoying. Tomorrow we are going to my mother's for Thanksgiving. My family never really makes a big deal out of it. We just  get together, eat and talk. That's about it.

Other than being able to kick off my four day weekend a few hours early, there isn't a lot going on. All I know is that I don't have to think about work for the next four days. I can just relax, unwind and enjoy the company of my Master and my family.

2 comments: