November 25, 2011

Unwind

Yesterday Master had to stay home as He was really not feeling well and had barely gotten any sleep. So I went to my mother's house by myself. I wasn't mad or anything. He couldn't help the way He was feeling. I did enjoy myself though. I hung out with my brother for a little bit and my nephews. Then my mother and I ended up going shopping. Not for anything big, just some odds and ends at Walgreens. It's kind of how my mother and I relax and hang out together. We go shopping. Not for clothes or anything, just basic bumming around type shopping. I had dinner with them and talked a while. But as it started getting darker my mom kind of shooed me out the door. It wasn't that she didn't want me to stay longer, she just gets nervous about me driving at night. It's not that she doubts my driving, she just knew that it was a holiday that involves drinking and it was getting late. She just wanted me to get home safely. So once I did get home I sent her a text. (I always do that. My mother is paranoid in a loving and caring way.)

She had sent me home with food for Master. She put some turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and biscuits into some containers for Him. Once Master was feeling better He had some and enjoyed it. For the rest of the night Master and I just talked and I bounced back and forth between the computer and watching TV with Him.

He let me sleep in today, which was really nice. We ran some errands shortly after He was out of His shower. Since then it has been a very relaxing and calm Friday. I talked to my mother for a while and watched Netflix with Master. Other than that there isn't a lot going on, and I'm enjoying that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment