January 2, 2009

Waiting For Master

Today Master had to get up at 5am and go to work. I remember Him waking me up to say goodbye before I drifted back off to sleep. I got up around 10:30am and could not fall back asleep thanks to one hell of a pressure headache. So I went out into the living room and relaxed for a little while, or tried to.

Master probably has a long day at work today, perhaps 14 hours according to His mother's boyfriend who will be on the same job site. So I have no idea when He'll be home.

I haven't done a lot today because the headache that I woke up with has not left me. I wrote out our rent check, and we'll be dropping it off tonight. I checked mail... yay for junk mail. I took care of the dog. I cleaned up a little bit in the living room. I tried to take a nap, but again the headache would not allow me to. I've just taken another dose of aspirin and some sinus medication, in case it is related to my sinuses. Hopefully now it will start to go away.

Today is my somewhat lazy day it seems, thanks to the headache.

There hasn't been a lot of free time for sex and "play time" lately. Understandably so. Stress has been abundant, as I'm sure you've gathered from the previous posts.

But here it is, 2009. It is my four day weekend right now, and already I'm on the 2nd day of it. Why is that your days off always seem to fly by? At least I have two more left.

I'm honestly not really sure what to write about at this moment. I'm just trying to kill time until He gets home. Until then.. I guess I'll just try to relax so this headache will be gone by the time He gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment