January 8, 2009

Yay For Thursday Being Done!

Can you tell I'm not much for creative blog post titles lately? Yeah. I've noticed too. *laughs*

Today. Sucked. Big. Time.

I got up when Master did. Well, actually I got up when Master's alarm went off. He was awake already because His internal body clock apparently hates Him. So anyways, I got up at 7am and went into the living room with Master. We sat and talked a little bit before He headed off to work. He gave me a hug and kissed the top of my head several times before we exchanged "I love you"s and He headed out the door.

I then got ready for work and B picked me up a little bit before 8am. We chit chatted on the way to work and he updated me on how him and his family are doing. He dropped me off and I had some time to kill before starting my shift. So I hid in a break room. I didn't want to do overtime today. As it was before Master left I was debating calling in because I woke up with a headache and well, in a somewhat pissy mood because I hadn't slept well.

But I did go to work and I did my 8 1/2 hours. Well, technically 8 hours when you take out the half hour lunch. But I count it, because I'm still there.

Work was again busy as hell. It's probably not going to slow down until oh... about April? So the next couple of months are going to suck. Then I find out that they are implementing a new application at work which we all have to be trained for. Well, they don't want to take away from our actual jobs for the 5 1/2 hours of training... so they scheduled it on our normal days off. On one hand... this is good because it'll mean 5 1/2 hours of overtime. On the other hand.. it sucks because I have to figure out how I'm getting there and back that day as it is not something we were expecting and also that means I only get one day off that week. Bleh. This is going to be next week. So yeah, I'm not looking forward to that, but I'll enjoy the extra money on the paycheck.

So I was stressing a bit and then on my last break I notice there is a voice mail from Master to let me know He's home. I enjoy that He does this because it means I get to hear His voice before I see Him when I get off of work and I get to hear Him say, "I love you" and "I miss you". I'm greedy.

That made me feel a lot better and made the last three hours of work go by a little bit quicker.

When Master picks me up from work He tells me that we're going out for dinner which I was excited about. So we went to one of our favorite restaurants and relaxed and joked around while we ate.

When we got home I noticed that it was getting really close to the time where my custom CSS subscription here on WordPress was about to run out! Eek! No! So I inform Master of this and He asks how we're doing on finances. I tell Him and then He tells me to go ahead and renew it for another year. Yay! I get to keep my pretty blog! *happy dance* He spoils me.

Master had one hell of a day as well, and we're both dead on our feet. But from the sound of things He'll have an easier day tomorrow and may even get out early. So hopefully we'll have some time together tomorrow. We have time together right now of course, but we're kind of like zombies at this point. Zombies who have only enough energy to play a video game and/or type. *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment