January 21, 2009

Quick Update

I just wanted to hop on and do a quick post.

Master just called me (it's about 9:30am) and the phone woke me up so I wasn't very awake. I was just awake enough to read the caller ID and realize it was Master.

So I answered the phone and He asked if I had been sleeping. I said yes. He apologized for waking me up but He had great news! He's coming home today!

*jumps up and down* Apparently they didn't need Him and His coworker as much as they thought they did.

He doesn't know what time today but they sent Him from the job site to go back to the hotel and grab all of His things. So He is going to call me around His lunch break to let me know what is going on. He also doesn't know if when He gets back if He'll be able to come straight home or if they are going to want to keep Him at the shop. Meaning the shop that He normally works at.

But regardless, my Husband is going to be home today/tonight!! So rather than four nights/five days away from home, it was only two nights/two and a half days! I'm a happy kitten. Okay so now I have to go start cleaning something and try not to stare at the phone. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment