January 23, 2009

Rest and Relaxation

Today while Master was at work I cleaned the kitchen and then tried to rest up. Apparently my back still does not like the fact that I fell on the ice a couple of days ago. It was screaming at me by the time I was done with the kitchen.

Much to my surprise, and enjoyment, Master got home at 1pm today. He took His shower and I knelt outside the bathroom door while He did so. He had a decent day at work and so wasn't as cranky as He was last night. Although now it sounds like He'll be going on 3rd shift for a while.

Although after Him being out of town for two and a half days, the whole temporary 3rd shift thing doesn't sound as bad as it did the first time it was brought up a couple of months ago.

So after His shower we went into the living room and relaxed for a little while. After that Master and I got ready and went out to dinner. It was just something we both wanted to do.

However, already it seems the weekend isn't going to be just Master and myself. *sigh* Again, one of our friends.. the one who always wants favors... called up and asked Master if He could come over this weekend and help him stack wood in the backyard for their fireplace. I'm not pleased. But what can I do? Master already told him that He would do it. So whatever.

Moving right along so I don't lose my good mood... Master stated that tomorrow we're going to look into a cell phone for Him. I had already called a few places and think we found the place we want to go through.

We watched a movie and Master was kind enough to work on my back. Then I took my bath and put on an outfit for Him. We watched another movie and now we're just trying to relax and not think a lot. We both needed the down time. Yes, I've been off of work since Sunday but I've been deep cleaning the apartment and been up and down emotionally because of Master being gone and then Him having such a long day yesterday.

I still can't seem to stop worrying when it starts getting rather late and I have no idea what is going on with Master. I start to wonder if He's been in a car accident or something. Yet another reason I want to get Him a cell phone. If something should happen right now, He really has no way to get a hold of anyone for help except relying on strangers. And that's never such a reliable source. Especially these days where no one can really trust anyone else, which makes people hesistant to stop and help someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment