January 20, 2009

Another Day Down

Day two of Master being away.

I got up at 9am and got ready to head out the door. I went down to my mother's and picked up a bunch of cleaning supplies and some clothes that she had for me. I stayed for a few hours and chit chatted, which was nice.

Then I went home. Once I walked in the door there were messages on the voice mail. Master had called a few times and so had a friend of our's. So I called Master back. He was actually at the job site today. Although all He did (as well as the coworker who went down there with Him) was sit in a truck all day. Easy money, but annoying none the less.

After I was off the phone with Him I called our friend back and he plans on stopping by tomorrow after work.

I tried to take a nap as I have not been feeling well all day. When I went down to my mother's I felt fine but the minute I got home my sinuses were acting up and I got sick a few times thanks to the drainage. But the dog would just not be quiet because one of our neighbors is moving out and were throwing shit around and making a bunch of noise. So I gave up on that.

So again today I didn't get much done. I got all the junk out of the apartment at least. But after that I felt a little dizzy and lightheaded, so I thought that cleaning and having the smell of cleaning supplies in my nose probably wasn't the best idea.

When Master called me to let me know that He was back at the hotel I told Him as much. I feel guilty because I took this week off to clean the apartment and I haven't done much cleaning yet. He told me not to worry about it. It sounded like He was proud of me for not pushing myself and making myself feel even worse.

He said that He may be leaving Illinois and coming back home sooner than Friday. It turns out that His job's headquarters didn't need the extra hands as much as they thought they did. I'm trying not to let my hopes get to high because that would just sting, ya know? If it were to be that He really didn't come home till Friday.

Master just got off the phone with me and is going to go grab dinner, but He'll be calling back before He goes to sleep. So I think I'll end this here and go lay down on my slave mat for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment