January 26, 2009

Back To The Grindstone

Last night Master and I stayed up and watched an interesting show called "Monster Quest". It was pretty damn intriguing.

Eventually we had to turn it off and head off to bed. Thankfully we didn't go to sleep right away! :-D

Master played with me for a while and allowed me to stroke His cock as He did so. Eventually He placed Himself between my legs and entered me. He allowed me to cum several times and did this interesting thing where He had one of my legs straight up in the air and the other one pressed firmly to the bed as He bounced me off of His cock. That felt incredible! I scented myself and cleaned Him off before we curled up and fell asleep.

It seems my sex drive is coming back a little bit. It's not full force yet, however it's making a come back. (No pun intended. Honest.)

This morning Master and I got up and I got ready for work. He then drove me to work and dropped me off. I had gotten to work early because I knew we were upgrading one of our applications and starting a brand new one.. so I wanted to get that all set up before I actually started work, as well as print off my W-2. Yeah. That didn't go so smoothly. I eventually got it all done but the upgrade took up most of the time I had before I had to start. Joy.

And of course it was busy as hell. So the day dragged for me. I had 8 days off, so getting back into the swing of things sucked.

Master called me and left a voice mail asking for me to call Him on my lunch break, so I did exactly that. He told me what was going on with His job. It is definitely 3rd shift for this week, but the company isn't sure if it will be next week as well. It'll depend on how much they get done basically. But it sounds like the whole one car situation is going to work out rather well.

I scheduled the car for an oil change on Friday as well as to get an estimate on the back brakes. We did the front ones not that long ago, but couldn't afford to do the back ones at the same time and thankfully they weren't as worn out. But Master thinks we'll be able to swing it within the next few weeks. So we might as well get the estimate now so we can plan ahead.

So I did my job and Master came to pick me up. We quickly ate dinner once we got home and then Master had to head out to work shortly there after. He called to let me know when He reached the job site.

I then took my bath and Master called back and said that they had shown up at the wrong place but was now on their way to the correct site. Poor Master. :-( I hope the rest of the night goes well for Him.

He probably won't be home until around 9am or so. Hopefully I'll get a little bit of time in with Him before I have to head out the door for work. I also hope I can fall asleep at a reasonable time. It's hard sleeping when He's not home. Although at least now He's not four hours away.

My eye glasses are ready to be picked up, so I have to call them tomorrow and tell them I'll be there Friday to come get them.

That's really about it. But hey, at least there was incredible sex. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment