January 24, 2009

Master Has A Cell

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom and decided to just sleep. Today Master and I both got to sleep in, which was nice.

We went to the living room and just sort of relaxed there. Master eventually took His shower and I helped Him with His lotion for His tattoos.

From there we went out to lunch and then stopped at the shop I had found for His cell phone. He picked one out that He liked and then we chose the plan that was good for Him. So now, Master has a cell phone and I feel a little bit better.

He didn't really feel like going today. I kind of had to push for Him to do it cause I knew we weren't gonna do it tomorrow and then a whole other week would start and we'd both be at work, so we'd end up putting it off again and again. But once we got home and I had put all the numbers He wanted into the phone, He was happy that He had it. Figures huh? *laughs* It's a nice cell phone. Nothing fancy but He doesn't really need anything fancy.

We watched a movie and I worked on His back. Then I took my bath and put on the fishnet matching outfit with stockings which He seems to enjoy so much. He's been grabbing my ass and stroking my legs and back most of the day here in there.

Which leads me to something that is rather odd for me. My sex drive isn't very high at the moment. Normally my sex drive is high. Like abnormally high. Trust me it's not that I don't like the attention. I really do. But sex drive? It's still there, just not where I'm used to it being. I honestly don't know why.

I told Master about it today and He looked at me like I had grown a third eye. In the time we've been together my sex drive has never really changed. It's always been way up there. Like I said I have no idea why it's so low at the moment, it just is. *shrugs* Just one of those things I guess.

I'm not really sure what else to say about it. It's just.... on a down slope I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment