January 3, 2009

A Little Late

Well today's post (for January 3rd) is a little late because Master and I got home late. Oh well, at least I'm still getting it done.

Today was pretty random.

When I woke up this morning, Master was still asleep. It is pretty damn rare for me to be up before Him. But He had worked an 11 1/2 hour day yesterday, so I didn't want to disturb Him.

I went into the living room to wake up and relax a little bit. I noticed that there was a voice mail on the home line. So I listen to it and it's my job. It was one of the supervisors wondering where I was. Of course I'm sitting here going, "What the fuck?". The message stated that I was supposed to be there at 7am, and that they didn't have any record of a call in or my having scheduled the day off. Basically, they were going to report it as a no call no show. And in my job that equals immediate termination.

So I call in, and because I'm a paranoid bitch when it comes to my job.. I had printed off the approval of my vacation day for today. I wasn't worried, just pissed off.

First, before I explain futher.. let me tell you why this pissed me off so much. My former supervisor had put in a request for a raise on my behalf, which has been pending since my 90 days were done. My 90 days were done September 1st of 2008. It is currently January fucking 3rd of 2009. The last I heard it was still "being looked at". I also have heard from one of the supervisors that I may not get my "one year raise" because my one year anniversary is in June, and the company I work for does their "annual" raises all at one time rather than on an individual basis.... and they do this in April. So since my year technically won't be up until June I wouldn't be eligble... which means I wouldn't get my one year raise until April of 2010. Now, if this proves to be true.. I'm gonna be one ticked off chick.

Now comes this. I had put in the request in the middle of November. I had printed off my approval to have proof of such. So anyways, I call up my job and I speak with a supervisor (a different one) and explain the situation. He looks at the vacation schedule and goes, "Yep there you are. No worries." Okay, that's taken care of.

And yes, I know.. I could be looking for different work. But honestly, even without the raises ... I make decent money. Money I can't scoff at. Especially with the job market and economy the way it is right now. So I stay. Plus there is room for advancement at this company... and they would be willing to pay my tuition to go back to school after my one year anniversary. So... yeah. I may bitch, but I can't really bitch to much ya know? Even with the stress my job can cause... it's the best job I've ever had.

Shortly there after Master comes out into the living room. He has me run to the gas station for coffee, soda, and cigs. When I get home He's waking up and playing His video games. After His coffee I go over to Him, kneel, and He pauses His video game. I tell Him I'm horny and He says He'll take care of that later.

So I take His cock into my mouth and blow Him. He allows me to do so and cums down my throat. He then goes back to His video game and then takes His shower.

After His shower I help Him with putting lotion on His tattoos and then we head out the door.

We hit the ATM, drop off the rent check, go to the pet store and pick up rabbit food, and then go down to my father's. We stay there later than we had intended to, and so didn't get home until almost 11pm. I go online to check a couple things while we eat dinner, take my bath, put on a bodysuit, watch a movie with Master and now it's almost 2am and I'm doing my blog post.

So yes, today was very random. I have tomorrow off and then it's back to the grindstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment