January 22, 2009

Master's Home

Master is home! Yay! *happy dance*

Yesterday He called me around 2pm to let me know He was back at the shop. I jumped out of the chair I was sitting in and was about to start getting dressed, when He told me He couldn't come home right away. Damn!

So He told me that He would call me when He was ready for me to come pick Him up. So I continued cleaning the apartment. He called me again, although He wasn't ready to for me to come get Him. One of His coworkers, who is also His mother's boyfriend, had been in a small accident with one of the work trucks and He was on His way out there to help take pictures and all that happy stuff. No worries, everyone was fine. It was just a bump, but still they had to have it well documented on film just in case. So I then continued to wait and pace and wait and... well you get the point, yes?

Finally a little after 4pm Master called me and told me He was ready to go. So I hopped in the car and headed out. My original plan was to stop at the gas station before going to get Him so I could put gas in the car and all that, but I didn't think He wanted to wait any longer than He had to. So I went straight to His job and picked Him up. As I pulled up and parked He posed with His suitcase, like He was a male model pimping whatever suitcase that is. It was hilarious. So I had a huge grin on my face as He started laughing and getting in the car.

He gave me a kiss and then directed me as to which route He wanted to take home. Normally He hates playing passenger, but He had been doing a lot of driving. So we went home and as He was unpacking His suitcase He told me He had a souvenir for me. It's awesome! It's a little ashtray (perfect for the computer desk where I spend most of my "free" time) that is in the shape of a coffin (ironic isn't it?) with a little rock star grim reaper in the bottom of it. I love it! I gave Him a big hug and thanked Him.

He then took His shower and I called our friend B to tell Him that Master was very tired and didn't really feel like company tonight. Master was more tired than He originally thought by the time He got home. So we decided we would reschedule. After that I headed back out and stopped at the gas station, put gas in the car, grabbed soda and a pack of cigs for me, and then went and grabbed fast food for dinner. Yes, we're lazy.

Before dinner we had been joking around and I had almost crossed a line. I was giddy about having Master home and was just a mile a minute without thinking. I wasn't punished, but Master took great delight in forcing me to my knees by my hair and saying, "Did Kitten forget her place while I was gone?"

"No Master."

"This is Kitten's place isn't it?"

"Yes Master."

He then shoved His cock down my throat just long enough for Him to chuckle darkly before allowing me to get up off the floor and then start eating dinner.

While we ate dinner we watched Fringe. It's finally back on! I love that show. Now if only My Own Worst Enemy would get back on damn it!

When Master had first got home He said I had done a very good job cleaning the living room. *beams* I had also started on our bedroom but couldn't finish it because we need to move the bed and Master wanted me to wait on that. I had gotten most of the bunny room done too, but can't finish until we have the cage stands we want.

So anyways, we ended up watching a movie. Disaster movie to be exact. Oh my Gods that movie sucked. *shudders* Seriously, normally I love parody movies, but this one... holy shit... it blew! But Master was kind enough to work on my back while we watched this horrible movie. While taking out trash earlier that day I had slipped on ice and fell on my back. Nothing else, just flat on my back, like I was a fucking wrestler or some shit.

Once that movie was done we watched another one. Beer Fest. We'd seen it before and both find it funny.

When that movie was done we just sat in the living room talking. We eventually then retired to the bedroom and talked a little bit more. I tried to crack His back, but it didn't work. It felt like concrete, although that's not really anything new with His back. I keep telling Him that His back was built by NASA and the warranty has probably expired.

He keeps telling me that if His back was built by NASA then x-rays that He's had over the years would have shown such. I said no, because all the doctors in Wisconsin are in on it so they alter the x-rays. *nods knowingly*

We didn't have sex, but at least we got to curl up and I had my Husband in bed next to me. I slept like a rock. He had to go back in to work by 7:30am and it was already past midnight. He'd been pulling long shifts and hadn't been sleeping well in the hotel, so He was a tired Master.

This morning He came into the bedroom and woke me up long enough to give me a kiss and say goodbye. I had really missed that.

So today I got up around 11am. Yes I slept in. I woke up a little bit and then cleaned the bathroom. Now all that needs to be done is the kitchen and to finish the bedroom and bunny room. The last two I need Master's help on. The kitchen I'm doing tomorrow so I have something to do while He's at work again.

So there we have it. Master's home and I'm a very happy kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment