January 4, 2009

Time Flies

Time flies when you want it to go by slowly. It seems that when I'm at work, time drags and doesn't want to move at all. When I purposefully schedule fours days off in a row (while only using one vacation day) it goes by in the blink of an eye.

So let's recap.

Wednesday: I get out of work a little early and we go out to dinner. Master gets a phone call stating that His daughter would like to meet Him. Everything is a rush there after and we're both nervous.

Thursday: We meet His daughter and have a good time. When we get home we're both mentally exhausted and Master has to get up early the next day.

Friday: Master works and I have a headache that borderlines being a migraine so I don't get fuck all done around the house. Master comes home and He's tired as hell from an 11 1/2 hour day.

Saturday: I give Him a blowjob. We run some errands and we go down to my father's and get back way later than we had expected.

Sunday: I go do some minimal grocery shopping and then come home. We watch a movie and now it's 7pm and I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Recap over.

Not exactly how I thought of the four days off. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time meeting His daughter but Friday, yesterday, and today... yeah not how I planned it. But Master has been sore and tired. We've both been trying to catch up on sleep that we've been missing out on lately. Of course I had to start my period on the 31st.. so yeah I haven't been feeling the best.

Blah.

But it's a new year. Hopefully with our tax return (which I'll be filing for as soon as I have all of the W-2s) we can get another car. Or at least be well on our way to getting another car. Selling Master's car got us out of one hell of a jam, but I really miss having two cars. It made life easier, and I never really realized that until we were down to one.

And hopefully this year will be less of a financial roller coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment