January 19, 2009

Still Weird

Yep. This is still weird.

Today after my last post, I started getting the things together that I want to toss the hell out. You know, stuff that just has been been in closets and shit like that that we never use, or is broken and that's where we tossed it at the time.

Then I realized that the dumpster for the apartment complex is overflowing so I couldn't take any of it out. But hey, at least it's all in one spot now. I swept and then kind of just tried to relax. I'm basically out of garbage bags and cleaning supplies so I couldn't do much else. I'm restocking tomorrow.

Master called me once He got to the hotel that He's staying at to let me know that His shift was done for now. He then had to go grab dinner so He said He'd call me back in about an hour.

He's good on His word. He called back almost exactly an hour later. He was exhausted. And understandably so. He's been up since like 3:30 this morning. It is currently almost 10pm. Yeah. He's a tired man. While we were on the call, I put the phone up to Ghost's ear and the minute he heard Master's voice He flinched away from the phone like "What the fuck?! Why is my father in this device?!" *giggles* Silly pup.

So we talked for a little bit and then said goodnight to one another. It's been about 4 years since either of us have slept alone. Well, with the exceptions of when I was being punished and I was sleeping on the floor and/or couch. But even then we were both under the same roof. Now, He's about four hours away and I'm here in the apartment and it's to damn quiet, with the exception of the dog pacing because he is expecting Master to be home and the dog barking because he's still in ultra protect mode.

Master isn't in His recliner playing video games. This may sound odd but I miss the sound of automatic gun fire coming from the TV and Master talking shit to the video game. *smiles*

I don't know how well I'm going to sleep tonight. Yes, I still get to sleep in our bed and I have His pillows to cuddle up to. But it's not the same. My walking furnace of a Husband won't be next to me.

You know a lot of our friends and coworkers were looking at us like we were nuts when we said this was going to be difficult. They were like, "You guys have been together for almost six years and married for almost two of them.....what the hell?" Like we are supposed to be looking forward to this time apart.

Well, we don't. We hate it. We're not "sick" of each other. We enjoy every moment we spend together. I mean yes, we've had our rough times. But it's made us stronger. I honestly don't enjoy alone time. Every time I have it I wish I was with Him. Call it sappy, call it clingy, call it what you will. It's just how we are.

I miss Him so much. This is the first night of the 5 days/4 nights we'll be apart. Three nights to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment