January 13, 2009

Hand In Hand?

I'm wondering if there is a connection here.

Yes, Master is still very sore and very tired from His job. But since we had our talk and I started acting more docile towards Him and going back to the way things are supposed to be, the affection level has gone up. As has the amount of sex. Bonus.

I'm not trying to make it sound like our relationship is all about sex. It's not, honestly. But, as I've stated before, I have a very high sex drive. Add to that the deep connection I feel with Him while we are having sex... well it just makes me crave it more.

So I'm wondering if there is a connection there. The more docile I am, the better our sex life is. I don't think Master was trying to use that as a form of punishment or anything of that nature. You know the whole "Well you're not being very slave like.. and so.. no sex." I truly believe there is a connection.

It is sort of like the more Dominant He is the more submissive I feel and the more horny I get. It's a dominio effect.

We've had a really good evening together. We got to watch some movies and joke around, which is wonderful. After my bath I put on a body stocking for my Master.

I feel less stressed out right now. I think this can be attributed to a few things.

  1. We talked about what was going on and it's over with now.

  2. We've been more affectionate lately.

  3. We've had sex three days in a row. Sex is a great stress reliever.


There are probably other things too, that I'm just not thinking of. But as I'm typing this I'm also trying to think of what words will come next. As Master told me to sit down and do my blog post, I admitted that I wasn't sure what to write. So I'm just sort of rambling right now.

I'm just glad that we're doing better. We were just on a minor detour that's all. And now we're back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment