January 17, 2009

16 Hours And Counting..

That's how long I've been awake right now. I'm tired, but I'm not sleepy, if that makes any damn sense. And that's after getting only four hours of sleep. So yeah, if this post isn't very coherent. Shoot me. :-p

Master and I had gone to my father's house last night and ended up staying a lot later than we had originally planned. And of course, because we didn't think we'd be there that late we didn't eat dinner before hand. So once we were done there I was starving. So we stopped at a restaurant and had dinner. By the time we got home it was a little after midnight. Since we got home so late and I had to get up early Master allowed me to skip doing my blog post for the night.

Master and I stayed up for a little while because neither of us were ready to go to sleep. We went to bed around 1am.

And of course, because I like to torture myself apparently, I couldn't fall asleep right way and then I had to get up at 6am. Hence the four hours of sleep.

I went to work and after my shift I stopped at the gas station and then came home. My eye doctor appointment was at 4:30pm. By the time I got home it was damn near 4pm. But we still made it on time, kind of. We were about 5 minutes late.

They did a screening and then the doctor saw me. He told me that I did need a slightly stronger prescription but it is still very minimal. He told me that it is completely up to me if I want to wear them all the time or if I want to only wear them when I'm reading and on the computer. However, he did suggest that I wear them all the time for the first few days so that my eyes can get used to them.

So Master helped me pick out two pairs of frames (they are cute) and I was very self concious about the whole thing. Vanity and what not, ya know? So afterward Master squeezed my hand and told me that I looked great in the frames we had picked out and told me not to be self concious at all because He'll always find me beautiful. *sappy music here*

Seriously though He's a great man and a great Husband. I love Him. :-D

We then went to the pet store and got Ghost some dog food and Scooby Snacks. After that we went to Best Buy and picked up the latest Alice Cooper album "Along Came A Spider". So far, from what we listened to in the car, it's not bad at all.

We got dinner and then came home. Master gave me a nice long backrub and then had me take my bath. So now I'm wearing a nightie with a matching short robe. It's more sexy than slutty, but Master still likes it. ;-)

Now we're just trying to relax and I'm trying to stay away. I'm dead on my feet at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment