January 25, 2009

Last Day Of Freedom

And by freedom I mean having the week off of work. It seems like the days that Master were done this week on that job contract went by really slow. The rest of the time flew by and now I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Other than that things are a bit up in the air at the moment. All I know is that Master is taking me to work tomorrow, then He has to go to His job for about an hour to get the info on this job that they'll be doing on third shift, and then work that night. The good thing about this is it sounds like it's going to work out okay with the car. I can take it to work with me and then have it back in time for Master to go to His job, then He'll have it back in the morning in time for me to go back to work. But we won't know for sure until Master gets all of the information tomorrow.

Last night we stayed up rather late. I think it was around 4am. We watched Scarface. Believe it or not neither of us had ever seen it before. It was pretty good, although I prefer the Godfather movies personally.

So by the time we decided to drag ourselves to bed we were pretty much ready to pass out. And that's exactly what we did.

This morning Master woke me up by using me. He had placed me on my side and had me move up a little bit so the angle would be right and then shoved His dick inside of me. I admit I wasn't fully awake at first, but then I started rocking my hips back to meet His thrusts. He didn't allow to me cum but just used me for His pleasure and then filled me. Promptly after that He went and took His shower.

He sent me out to get sinus medication and His coffee. Master had made a suggestion that we go to the movie theater today and see the new Underworld movie. I was surprised by this suggestion. We haven't been to the movie theater in oh.. two years now? Mainly because the last time we went Master was very uncomfortable because we had been in one of the smaller theaters and the seating was cramped. That, and not a lot of movies have been coming out where we had to see them on the big screen.

So later on I started looking at show times and saw that The Unborn was also playing. So I suggested that as another option. Well we tossed that back and forth a bit and then Master said, "Hey we could just spend that money on points on the X Box 360 and get movies that way." He ended up tossing that suggestion out because well we couldn't make up our minds as to which movie to see and I wasn't being decisive.

So we went with downloading movies off of the X Box 360 instead.

As I'm sitting here now writing this post the whole movie subject kind of made me think of when we were first dating. Well hell even past that. Well into our relationship we used to always go to the movies. We'd make a night of it and watch a movie and have dinner out. In the beginning it felt like a date you know? Not that I stopped trying to look nice when Master would take me or anything, but after a while.. when you've been with someone for so long.. things just don't feel like a date anymore.

It used to be a date to me if Master took me out for dinner. Now? Well, it depends on where we go. I think about the only place that would still feel like a date anymore is The Charcoal Grill. Everywhere else is just going to grab something to eat because we don't feel like cooking.

The movies? Hell I don't know if that would feel like a date or not. Like I said we haven't been to the movie theaters in about two years. Maybe longer than that.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing. Not at all. No matter where we go or what we do I have a good time with Master. The word date always seems like it has pressure attached to it. The pressure to impress or to get to know one another.

After this much time we know one another. I mean we still learn new things about each other and ourselves but it's like it was you know? And there is no pressure. We go somewhere, we do something, and we have fun. Or we look at each other and go, "This sucks. Let's do something else." *laughs*

So today we lazed around the apartment and watched some things on the X Box 360 and had dinner. I took my bath and put on a body suit for Master. It's only a little after 9pm right now, so we still have some time before we have to call it a night thankfully. I hope the next few hours go by slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment