January 27, 2009

Maybe I'll Stay

Last night I couldn't fall asleep until about 3am. Thankfully I didn't have to get up until 9am. Master told me today that He had gotten home around 7am and had climbed into bed. I honestly don't remember feeling Him getting in, but I did wake up to Him this morning and gave Him a kiss before heading out to work.

Today at work, it was a bit more tolerable. I think that may be in part because I remembered to take my multivitamin this morning, where as yesterday I did not. I don't know why but I feel better and I am in a better mood if I take the vitamin.

I got my 2008 year end review today. It went extremely well. According to my supervisor I will be getting the yearly raise in April. So that's wonderful news. She also said that she would like to see me "job shadow" other departments. She said that I have a lot of potential and it is some what being wasted in my current job position. I took that as a huge compliment. She also told me that she had put in for a promotion for me. It wouldn't go into effect (if accepted) until the end of this year, but it'll be a hell of a raise. So... as much as I may bitch I'll be staying at the company I am with.

Honestly I think it is so bad right now because this is the first busy season I've been through while fully trained. So yeah, it's kicking my ass a little bit but I'm still handling it and getting great stats. Yay me!

On the way home I had to stop at the pet store and get rabbit food. They ran out last night and I didn't realize it until I went to feed them. Thankfully there was just enough in the bag to feed all three of them for one more day. I had tried to pick it up this morning however the pet stores near our home were all closed and didn't open until a half hour before I started work, and work is about a half hour drive away. So it had to wait.

When I got home Master and I didn't eat a full dinner, we just munched. He was going to pick up something on the way to His job and I had brought home a frozen pizza. We didn't have enough time before He had to leave to eat it then, so I'm making it now.

Master called me once He reached the job site to let me know He had made it safely. He'll probably call again later on tonight and I'll most likely be awake. My shoulders are killing me today for whatever reason, so I'm sure that'll keep me up for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment