January 6, 2009

They Work

Well, I'm a happy kitten today. Yes, I had to work today and it was busy as hell. But I'm not in a bad mood, surprisingly. I remember Master waking me to say goodbye. We couldn't kiss of course because I still have those cold sores, which will hopefully be gone very soon.

But I remember Him kissing my forehead or my cheek, I can't remember which because I was half asleep. But I love those half awake goodbyes where I remember Him doing it, but it's sort of dreamy, you know?

I slept for about another hour before getting up and getting ready for work. Our friend B came to pick me up and we talked on the way to my job.

Work was, as I said, extremely busy. Master had left me a voice mail message before my first break because He had been sent home really early due to a lack of things to do around the shop. I was a little jealous cause He was home and I wasn't. ;-) But I was also glad that He was getting some down time. My Husband works hard every day He's at work and He never knows when He's getting out.. it's just one of those jobs... so I know He needed the rest and relaxation of just having some down time.

When I called home on my lunch break, our conversation was filled with jokes, "I love you"s and "I miss you"s. I don't know what it was.. we talked for about 20 minutes. It was nice though. It left me with a smile and made my day a little brighter.

I had taken one of those new multivitamins that I was talking about in my last post, and man do they work! They are a daily multivitamin that is supposed to help with energy. Normally by mid day I'm dragging tail.. but today I was energetic. Even a little hyper, which made it kind of difficult to sit most of the day.. but that's okay. It's now 10:33pm and I'm not dragging or feeling exhausted. It seems these things really work, and I feel great. Let's hope it's not one of those things that my body gets used to and then I stop taking them. That wouldn't be good.

Master came to pick me up from work and we talked on the way home. We ate dinner and then watched a movie. It was actually pretty funny. It's called "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" or something close to that... either way it was pretty good.

Now Master is just relaxing and playing His video game and I'm doing this, my blog post.

Is it just me or are people not writing much right now? I know it's still a busy time of year, but I miss reading certain blogs... *shrugs*

I'm glad I have this blog. I may not always have a lot to talk about (like today apparently.. cause I'm babbling..) but still even when I'm just rambling on about something it feels good to sit down and get things out of my head, even if it is nonsense.

Today all I know is that I can't wait until these cold sores are gone, I love my Husband very much, and I can't wait until Friday! *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment