January 18, 2009

Five Days

Today we took it pretty easy. I was trying to keep my mind off the fact that Master is leaving tomorrow and won't be home until Friday. Notice the word trying in that sentence.

I didn't break down and start crying or anything like that. We just have been enjoying one another's time for most of the day. We got up around 9am and we went out into the living room to wake up a bit before starting our day.

He was sitting in His recliner and I went to go kneel in front of Him and He had just lit a cigarette. And of course when I'm kneeling in front of His recliner and He's sitting there naked... I'm basically at eye level with His cock. So I couldn't help myself. I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. He continued smoking His cigarette as I gave Him head. Once He was finished with the cigarette He placed both of His hands on the back of my head and didn't really guide me. He just made sure my head could only go so far back.

His cum eventually shot down my throat and then we relaxed a little bit more.

Shortly there after Master ordered me to the bedroom where He made use of me. He allowed me to cum three times before having me lay on my stomach with my legs together, crossed at the ankles. I bucked my hips against His thrusts and He filled my pussy. I cleaned Him off and then we got started with our day.

We took out trash and then I did His laundry. We've relaxed most of the day and watched movies and weird stuff on the computer. (The computer is in the living room.)

He talked to His mom. I talked to mine. He talked to one of our friends. We ordered out for dinner. We watched another movie.

It didn't feel real, the fact that He is leaving on a "trip", until we started packing His suitcase. I wanted to make sure He had everything because we have to get up at 4am. Neither of us think very well at 4am, and forgetting something would not be a good thing.

Then I took my bath and put on a nightie and put on make-up. I wanted to look nice for Him. And a little nicer than usual, you know? When I was done I knelt at His feet and He told me I looked good. He gave me a kiss and now we're just here. I'm doing this post and He's playing video games. It's only 9pm so we still have some time together.

And in case anyone is wondering, yes I will still be posting during the next 5 days. Just because He's not home doesn't mean that I get a "get out of blogging for free" card. *laughs* I'm still required to do my daily blogging. It some what reminds me of how this whole daily journal thing started.

It started when we were about six months into our relationship. I was going to Minnesota for 5 days (what is it with the 5 days thing?) for job training at the time. He gave me a notebook and told me He wanted me to write in it at least once a day so that He knew what was going on with me while I was gone. Then I was to hand it over for Him to read once He picked me up from the airport and we got back to my apartment.

So I did. I wrote in it multiple times through out the day. And although we talked every night we still really missed each other. When I got back He read it and He enjoyed it. And I had really liked writing it. So it stuck. In the beginning I used paper journals. Then eventually I started a blog. Originally it was over on blogger. I still kept up with my hand written journal for quite some time. But then I was like, "Why am I writing basically the same thing in two different places?" Plus this saves on paper and Master knows that I type faster than I write things with pen and paper. Not to mention this is easier for Him to check/read.

So there you go. The story of how I started writing for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment