January 14, 2009

Fuck Me Running

Last night was incredible. Absolutely incredible. Master had me suck His cock, He ate me out until I wanted to scream and then He claimed me. Amazing.

Today, however is apparently a day of suckage. And not the good kind either.

Master and I had gotten up together and got ready for work. He headed out and we said goodbye. I finished getting ready for work and then B came to pick me up. It took about an hour to get down to my job. A trip that normally takes about a half hour, at most. Damn snow and people not knowing how to fucking drive in it. I don't trust most people to drive me anywhere in conditions like this. Pretty much just Master and myself. But B is a very good friend of ours and Master trusts him, so I trust him. And he is a very cautious driver, so that puts me at ease. We made it there safely, so that's all that matters.

When I got to work and actually went to my desk after hiding out in a break room for a while, I saw an e-mail telling me that they had switched my days off for next week. Instead of having Friday off, they wanted me to take Monday off and work Friday. Why? Because Monday is Martin Luther King Jr. day and they weren't expecting to be that busy. This week I have to go in on Friday due to training. I'm used to my schedule being very rigid. I like it that way. I can easily plan how I'm getting to work and back home now that we're down to one car. So when I saw this I was like, "How the hell am I gonna work this one?!"

Then I remembered that I had scheduled next Saturday off for the sole purpose of getting a three day weekend to clean the apartment and get some other things done around here. Well now that was shot to shit because they changed my days off. So what did I do? I scheduled the whole week off. Fuck it. That gives me a whole week to clean the apartment, and at the time I thought.. to spend lots of time with my Husband.

So on my lunch break I call home and leave a voice mail for Master telling Him about the change. I hadn't scheduled the week off at this point so I didn't mention that. Then, later in the evening, Master calls and leaves me a voice mail telling me He's going out of state for the entire week next week but has the next four days off.

He's pissed. I mean fucking livid. His job description did not include travel, and the little travel they do wasn't something where He was going to be shoved into a hotel for a week at a time.

So when He comes to pick me up He vents about it and then I tell Him how my plan back fired. He asked me what I meant. So I told Him that I had scheduled the entire week off (the week He's going to be gone) so I could not only clean but be with Him. Ugh.

I almost immediately start to explain that I can cancel the whole thing and schedule a different week. He pondered that for about a millisecond and then told me not to cancel it. Why? Well, Ghost (our dog) isn't going to know up from down because his Dad (Master) isn't going to be home for an entire week.

Master has raised Ghost since he was 10 months old. Ghost is now 10 years old. I came into the picture when Ghost was 4 years old. Master is Ghost's one constant. The parent.

Ghost does love me, but I'm not Dad. So because Ghost is going to beside himself (and lets face it .. so am I) Master would feel better if I kept the week off and stayed home with the animals as well as take care of the apartment. And that way He also doesn't have to worry about me being on the road and Him being 2 - 2 1/2 hours away. I'm a good driver and He trusts my driving skills, it's just everybody else on the road.

So to summarize.. Master has the next four days off and I work all of them except Sunday. I have all of next week off and He isn't going to be in town. Gah.

This is why I'm not allowed to beat my head into a wall/desk/anything else.

I know. I know. We have the rest of our lives together, what's one week? But damnit in the entire damn near six years we've been together we have literally only ever gone six days without seeing one another. And since I've moved up here? Not one night has been spent apart. That's damn near four years right there. This blows.

Everyone at His job was so excited and going, "Hey you get the hours.. you get to go away for a week.. etc.." and Master is standing there going, "Yeah.. but I don't get to be with my wife, my animals..."

No comments:

Post a Comment