January 5, 2009

Okay Then..

Okay... today Master went back to work after two days off, and I went back to work after four days off. His day seemed okay, if a little hectic. Mine sucked. I have to get back into the swing of things and today was busy as hell.

Master and I have been talking a lot about how we need to change things in the apartment. So.. we've decided to turn the "bunny room" (where, of course, all three bunnies reside) into more of a guest room. We're not moving the bunnies out of the room, but we're going to by a futon to put back there and a small garbage can... maybe a small table. We're going to get rid of the huge desk back there that Hazel is currently on and get her an actual cage stand. The two boys (Thomas and Brighteyes) will stay where they are on their tables.

If we rearrange the room the three rabbits, a futon, and a table will fit back there without a problem.

Then comes the talk of how we need to just clean the apartment from top to bottom. It seems our spring cleaning bug has hit way early. Master wants to get new blinds, which I agree with. So I put in a request at work to have off on the 24th of this month. That will give me Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to clean with Master's help. Not that we'll have the money for everything right then and there, but we can get the cleaning done and then putting up the futon and rearranging the bunny room will be easier. I'm actually looking forward to it. And to be honest.. I hate cleaning. *laughs*

And then yesterday I woke up with two cold sores. I fucking hate cold sores! *sigh* So no kissing Master or other fun oral things until they are gone.

While looking online for which products I wanted to buy to treat the cold sore, I started seeing how much vitamins come in to play with treating and/or preventing them.

So then my mind started turning those wheels of how I'm technically supposed to be on vitamins anyways. Between my blood sugar, the fact that I'm usually anemic (especially when I'm on my period) and ya know.. general health.. I felt bad.

I have a Husband who loves me very much, and for whatever reason (because He's crazy) wants me around for a very long time. And yes, I know.. we both smoke, and I realize that is so not helping the health thing..but we're not ready to quit. Neither of us are. We tried that not that long ago. It didn't work because our hearts weren't in it. We didn't really want to quit. So nix that.

So while I was at the pharmacy picking up the cold sore medication, I also picked up a "one a day" multivitamin. And get this, it is for energy! Yay!

Seriously though, after a long day I find myself extremely tired. Sometimes I get so tired that Master worries that I'm sleeping to much. So I figure the multivitamin will help with that also.

And before anyone asks, no we're not staying up really late anymore. *laughs* Us, the two resident night owls are now in bed usually by 11pm. We both work first shift now, we can't stay up like we used to. Even on our days off we're in bed by like.. midnight or shortly there after. It's like this whole... new.... us. It's weird. But I like it actually. We're not night owls anymore, we are wanting to redo the apartment (as in clean it.. rearrange some shit).. and we're taking better care of ourselves. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment