January 15, 2009

It's Fucking Cold

Yay! Two days in a row where the word fuck is in the post title. Whoo-hoo!

It is fucking cold out. I was so happy when the car started this morning. Okay, so I wasn't thrilled that I was going to work or anything, but at least I could get there.

This morning I got up when the alarm went off, got ready for work and then went to the gas station. I got soda and cigarettes so Master wouldn't run out for the day. I didn't want Him walking down to the gas station when it is below zero out. I dropped the stuff back off at home and kissed Master's forehead as He continued to sleep before heading back out into the cold and went to work.

Work was busy but doable. It wasn't as hectic as it was the past couple of weeks, so that's a bonus. Hopefully it'll die down a bit more as we go into February.

I called Master on my lunch break to see what He wanted to do for dinner. He said He wasn't sure yet, so I said I would call Him again on my way home from work. I did just that and He had me stop off at a fast food joint and pick up dinner. Quick. Easy. Done.

So when I got home we ate and I warmed up a bit before being a bit more affectionate. After we were done eating I took my bath and put on a body stocking and now I'm here, doing this post.

I have to go into work again tomorrow to be trained on a new application that is essential to my job. Joy of joys. As I was walking out to the car this evening after my shift I was like, "Yay! Tomorrow's Friday!" Yeah. It is. But unlike most weeks I don't have off. Blah.

Thankfully it is only a 5 1/2 hour shift. I seriously doubt it'll take that full amount of time, but ya never know. I should be home by 3pm at the latest.

Of course most of the customer base that I deal with live no where near here, so they were all telling me about how it's "cold"... at 70 degrees. Fuck. I miss 70 degree days! And it's only January! So then I tell them what it is here and they ask how we survive. *laughs* One customer asked me how we run our city when she asked how much show we got, and I told her it was about 6 inches. I was like, "What do you mean?". She told me that when they got an inch... ONE inch... they shut the whole city down. Not only shut the city down.. but shut it down for THREE days. Three days!

If that were the case here, no one would ever be open from like the middle of December up through March... Funny thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment