July 31, 2010

Spoiled Kitten

Master allowed me to fall asleep on the couch last night while He watched a TV show on Netflix. He woke me up around 2am to go to bed. I laid down on my back, and I was no where near awake. Master laid on top of me and started groping my tits, asking me if I was tired or not. I admitted to Him that I was. I was in that sleepy haze where you know what's going on but you can't really react very well. So I remember Him smiling down at me and saying, "Good just lay there and be a good toy then." I think I replied, "Yes Master" before He had His cock inside me.

I wasn't allowed to cum since I was in "toy mode", but it felt really damn good. Once He was finished with me, He cuddled with me for a while, then we curled up and fell asleep.

Today He allowed me to sleep in and wake up on my own. I got up around 10:30am. It felt really good to just sleep and be lazy in the morning.

But around noon we started thinking of going to a county fair that is about a half hour away. So we checked the weather, and decided it was going to be muggy, but otherwise fine. So off we went!

I wore my newish sandals, jeans, and a nice top.

Master and I walked around the entire fair grounds, looked at animals, looked at the rides and games (although we didn't do any of those) and then ate some fair food. Yum!

There were a lot of vendors there this year, and since it was the 2nd to the last day of it, a lot of the stuff was on sale! So we wandered through the vendors and I found a purse and wallet that I absolutely loved! They were 20% off the marked price, which was already pretty cheap. So Master said I could get them.

Then we passed by another vendor that was selling clothing. Master likes it when I wear dresses, but I don't have many. They had this very nice silk dress that basically had the patter of a bandanna on it that I thought was rocking! It was only $30, which is cheaper than most dresses I like that I can find in normal stores. So Master told me to go ahead and get it. I was a bit disappointed to find that the only one on the rack they had was an XL. Yeah um, that's gonna be a bit big on me.

We were just about to leave the tent when I got it in my head to ask the seller if he had any other sizes of that particular dress. I really, really wanted it.

So he looked in some boxes, and he found a medium which is exactly what I needed. Yay!

I felt so spoiled as we walked back to the car. I mean the purse and wallet were choice, but the dress was just the icing on the cake! I am in love with that dress!

So we get to the car and we're parked way in the back of the field. Master looks at me as I sit down in the car and says, "Okay change."

I smirk a bit and pull the dress out of the bag, took off my top (no bra) and pulled the dress up and over my head. Once that was accomplished I slid my jeans off, put my sandals back on and voila!

Oh man that dress felt so good against my skin. Silky. *sighs happily*

We then made a quick stop at his mother's place as she lives literally across the street from the fair grounds. We stayed there for about a half hour and then went home.

We have spent the rest of the evening relaxing. I tried to take a nap, but I couldn't fall asleep because I was hungry. So we had dinner, and I forgot all about the nap.

Now I'm off to go take a nice relaxing bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment