July 5, 2010

Another Meme

This is another meme I've found on other blogs, however I have removed the questions already answered in the last one I did. If I repeat some of them however, forgive me.

1. Fail moment in the last week?
Probably walking into a file cabinet at work. You know, the file cabinet that hasn't moved like ever and I have walked past a hundred or so times? Yeah. That one.

2. Most memorable job?
Probably stripping. Some happy memories, but more bad than good.

3. Favourite pizza topping?
Meat Lover's or 4 Meat, which ever is readily available and has the most types of meat on it.

4. Last thing you ate?
Wheat Thins with peanut butter on them.

5. Movie you want to see?
Iron Man 2, I think. I have heard things that both make me want to see it and yet want to avoid it.

6. Weirdest thing you’ve had in bed?
Swords. Kinky huh?

7. Word you edge into every conversation to make yourself sound superior?
Quantify!

8. Name you thought would be really cool to give the fruit of your loins without really thinking it through?
I don't have an answer for this.

9. Thing you think you’re slightly too anal about?
My computer settings.

10. Thing you wish you were slightly more anal about?
The organization of my dresser and closet. I get it just how I want it and then, somehow (cough) it ends up in disarray again.

11. Proud moment?
Getting hired at my current job.

12. Dish you can cook with confidence?
French toast. I love french toast. Unfortunately Master does not care for french toast so I never make it.

13. Reason why you’re doing a meme instead of a real blog?
To pass the time. I will be doing my normal blog post a bit later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment