July 10, 2010

Great Day

Master and I slept in today, which was really nice. Neither of us had work so when Radar needed to go out at 8am Master got up, took him, and came back to bed for a few hours.

We finally got out of bed around 11:30am or so. We relaxed in the living room for a while. Then I ran down to the local store to buy rabbit litter and mosquito repellent. The mosquitoes have been very bad this summer.

When I got back Master and I cleaned the rabbit cages. We took turns playing around on the computer and just enjoyed the afternoon.

Master wanted to go see Predators, so I looked up movie times and we headed out shortly there after. We let Radar have free run of the apartment, as we are trying to see if we can trust him outside of his crate while we aren't home.

We both really liked the movie! I'm glad that we went to go see it. Radar was a good pup while we were out, so we'll keep leaving him alone for short periods of time until we think we can trust him for a full work day.

We ate dinner and we both began to watch "The Book of Eli". I started to feel a bit restless so I went online and alternated my attention between the computer and the movie.

Tomorrow we are having lunch with Master's mother and her husband. She originally wanted to have breakfast, but I'm not really one to eat first thing in the morning. So thankfully she said lunch would be fine.

I've had a wonderful day with my Husband. I'm in a great state of mind. My depression seems to have left completely, for now. Even with the start of my period it hasn't come back, for which I am thankful. That always seems to be a trigger for it, at least for a short duration.

Maybe it's because things are starting to look up. Maybe I'm getting a better grip on it. Whatever the case, I'm hoping that this good mood stays with me for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment