July 4, 2010

All Over the Place

Master and I have been having great sex lately. He's been more Dominant during it and before, which is really nice. Today in fact He walked over to me after an episode of a show we were watching was over, grabbed my collar, yanked me off the couch, and then led me to the bedroom by my hair before using me. It was delicious.

So far we've been having a great weekend, and I still have off tomorrow! Yay for three day weekends!

We've been lazy and mainly stayed at home, which isn't a bad thing as it is extremely uncomfortable outside due to the heat. Just taking the dog out is a chore.

Tomorrow we can't sleep in though, as Master has to go to the place that is hiring Him to pick up the form so He can go pee in a cup for a drug test. Hopefully it's one of those quick ones so they can call Him that same day and officially offer Him the job. I know nothing is going to change the fact that He has this job, but I will feel better after it is official.

I am excited to see what my business manager has to say about my transfer. Deep down inside I know I will be severely disappointed if she decides to deny my transfer request. It's not that I hate my current position by any stretch of the imagination. It's just that I am extremely excited about the transfer possibility. The thought of learning something new, a higher pay grade, and getting the hell away from V, the coworker from hell.

If the transfer request is denied I will do my best to not allow it to affect my work. It will most likely be difficult at first, since I want this so badly that I can taste it. I know I can do better than the position I am currently doing. I know that I have more talents than that. And I am looking to transfer for those reasons.

But one thing I have convinced promised myself is that if this transfer request is denied, I will try again in a few months or maybe a little longer than that. I will continue to ask for a transfer until either it is granted or they tell me to stop asking.

The only problem is I don't know when my business manager will be getting back to me on this. I don't think it should take very long, but as I said in a previous post she is an extremely busy woman. I'm hoping that it won't take long. I'm hoping that I know by the end of this week, but that may be asking for to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment