July 17, 2010

The Sun Is Not My Friend

Master and I got up with the alarm this morning. My company was throwing a company picnic at a local zoo. It sounded like it was going to be a blast. And it was, to a point. It was over 90 degrees today. Master wanted me to wear a dress, so I pulled one out of the closet. The bad thing is, I don't think dresses or skirts look good with sneakers, and I didn't have anything but sneakers and high heels (like 4 inch heel minimum). So I tossed on the high heels and off we went.

We got there and went to the picnic first. We sat down and ate. We sat with MZ, her boyfriend, another coworker of mine that I somewhat get along with, her fiance, and a couple of other people from the company I work for. We had a lot of fun joking around and what not. Then it came time to walk around the zoo. Not a bad thing at all, I was actually quite looking forward to it. But the heat was weighing me down rather quickly, and my feet were killing me in no time flat.

So we left the group of people we were walking with to go to the gift store. I figured that they might have some flip flops or something. Nope. Hats, t-shirts, sunglasses, but no flip flops. I don't really care for flip flops but I needed something else on my feet. I would have gone barefoot but my feet would have burned on the asphalt.

As we were leaving the gift shop Master said we should probably leave. I was feeling weaker by the moment and He was worried about me suffering from heat stroke or heat exhaustion, so He said we should leave.

I felt bad. We had free passes to the zoo and we had to leave because my feet hurt and I was not handling the heat well. But Master assured me that it wasn't a big deal at all.

I promised Him we'd go back to the zoo some other time. Then again, maybe it's better we left. The animals that were outside weren't doing much. They weren't appreciating the heat either.

So on the way home, I asked if we could rectify the whole my not having sandals thing. He said sure, and we stopped at K-Mart. Thankfully they were having a sale, and I found a pair of sandals that I not only liked, but Master liked them and they were in my size! I was a bit shocked at that. I wear between an 8 to an 8 1/2. So sometimes it is difficult finding shoes or sandals in my size, unless it's an actual shoe store.

So we bought those, and finally went home. As soon as I was in the air conditioning of our apartment I felt a lot better.

We have spent the rest of the day relaxing. I gave Him a blowjob, we watched some movies, oh yeah.. and He cut my hair.

The last time I wanted to cut my hair I felt like I had gotten over charged. All the lady did was cut it. She didn't wash it, she didn't style it. She just stood behind me, cut it off, and took my money.

So I said fuck it. The heat this year has been pretty bad, and my hair was getting to that length where you go to lay down and suddenly your head is trapped because you're laying on your hair. Or Master would roll over and lay on it. Etc.

We decided to cut it, and we thought we were going to just take it to just a bit below the shoulder line. It ended up being quite a bit shorter. I was a bit shocked at first, but now? I am starting to like it. I mean I'm going to let it grow back now. I'm not going to keep it this short. But by the time it gets to about my shoulder line, it'll be the end of fall/beginning of winter. Which will be perfect.

So I can't really complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment