July 27, 2010

Getting It Back

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom where I was a good little fuck toy. *beams* Master is wanting me to work on being more verbal during foreplay and sex, so I practiced that a bit, and He seemed very pleased by it.

Again we happily curled up after, and passed the hell out.

I wanted to throw my alarm across the room when it went off this morning. But I pushed that urge down, shut the alarm off (without breaking it), got up, and got ready for work.

Today I was super busy, which didn't help my mood at all. And V not only got to work a half hour late, she also left almost four hours early. It must be nice. Still no word on my transfer. Joy. I never really minded my job, except for V, and my supervisor not doing reviews any where near on time. But aside from that, I didn't mind the work. But now that I know I'm going to a different department, I just want to go already. Every time I get busy, or I'm asked to pick up the slack because of V, which happened yesterday and today, I want to tell them to shove it. But I can't.

That's the problem with transferring within the same company. You have to keep doing a good job at your current position and take all the bullshit that comes along with it.

Once I got out of work I was standing outside of MZ's car having a cigarette before we headed home and Master called me. We talked for a few minutes and then we got off the phone, and I got in MZ's car and we started heading home.

I keep my cell phone on vibrate while I'm at work. Well, actually I keep it on vibrate all the time because I'm afraid I'll forget to switch it back to vibrate before I start work in the morning.

During the car ride home Master had called me twice, and sent me a text three times to ask me a question He needed to have answered before I got home. What the question was, isn't important. The fact is He couldn't get a hold of me when He needed/wanted to. And that's one of the main reasons I have a cell phone, aside from emergencies.

So He at first felt like I was ignoring Him, which of course was not my intention. I simply did not notice the phone going off, because it was on vibrate. So about 15 minutes away from home for some reason or another I checked my cell phone and noticed all this stuff had happened. So without checking the messages, I called Him back. He wasn't very happy with me.

I answered His question, and then He told me that from now on when I'm not clocked in at work, I am to have my phone on ring, instead of vibrate. The only time my cell phone is to set to vibrate is when I'm clocked in at my job. Other wise on the ride to work, from work, at home, etc... it's to be set to ring.

So as soon as I got off the phone I changed the settings on my phone.

When I got home we ate dinner, and then I cleaned the closet like Master had told me to do. I had until Friday, but I didn't want to do it in bits and pieces, so I went back there, tossed everything out of the closet and then pieced it back together, in order, and tossed out anything we weren't going to need/want.

Master checked on it once I was done, and He approved.

We relaxed for a while, I took my bath, put on something nice for Him, and now we're just enjoying the evening.

But I do have to say that it feels like I'm getting my submissive groove back. I'm kneeling more. I'm doing what I should, when I should. Master, in turn, seems to becoming more aggressive, which I love. We feed off one another so much. If one of us slacks, the other one does. If one of us picks up the ball and runs with it, the other follows. Not that Master ever follows me, but you get my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment