July 12, 2010

Intense

Master and I have always had an incredible sex life. It's had it's ups and downs of course, as far as frequency but the sex has always been great when it has happened.

But there are times that stick out in my mind of course, and I'm sure last night will be one of them. Last night was just very intense, although we didn't do anything out of the ordinary really.

He laid down on His back and had me suck His dick for a while, and then had me get on all fours. It was at that point that it became intense. I was already extremely sensitive, since I'm on the rag, but I was more sensitive than usual during this time of the month. Every movement He did caused me to whimper and whine.

In fact, I got very close to having an orgasm without permission! *gasp* That has only happened once in almost 7 1/2 years. Other times I've been able to make it back off on my own. Go will power! But last night it would have happened had He not slowed down exactly when He did. Normally He tells me when I can cum, but I do have the option to beg. But it was one of those things where I was tongue tied. I couldn't talk. The intensity of the sensations were so overwhelming that I was lucky I could make any noise beyond moaning.

That would have not been good, for me.

He was feeling sadistic last night. I could tell. But He allowed me to orgasm shortly there after.

I then asked Him to pin me down. So He did, and used me. He asked if I wanted to be His "bleeding toy" and that just about made me purr.

Afterward, I cleaned Him off, then went into the bathroom and cleaned myself off before coming back to bed. We were both exhausted, and happily curled up to go to sleep.

I missed Him a lot today. I mean, I miss Him every day I'm at work. But some times, especially after an intense night like last night, the longing becomes harder to ignore. I was so relieved to be near Him again once I got home.

Oh yes I know. We see each other every single night. I get that. But just being near Him, especially after a work day like today, helps me feel 100 times better. Today was an especially rough work day. But as soon as I got a hug from Him the stress melted away.

Perhaps that's another way to battle my depression (when it's there.. it isn't right now) is to focus more on my submission. It gives me small goals to reach each day, which I can turn into stepping stones to crawl my way out of those funks.

It's a good plan, in theory. I'll have to put it into effect the next time I feel that all to familiar downward slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment