August 1, 2010

Busy Sunday

Today was busy, kind of. I mean, I think we got quite a bit accomplished, but it still didn't take up a lot of time. Which I am not complaining about.

We ended up having to go to four different stores today just to get everything the animals needed. Radar came with us, and got to go into two of the four stores. No we did not leave Radar alone in the car. Fuck that! It's fucking hot outside.

I went into the first store and Master and Radar stayed in the air conditioned car while I got the rabbits their food and litter for their cages. It's the only store where we can get both of these things, in the brands we use, at the same time.

Then we go to the usual place that we get Radar's food as he was completely out. Again Master and Radar stayed in the car, while I ran in. No such luck. They were out and wouldn't get a new delivery until Tuesday. Well, our dog has to eat before Tuesday! So I asked her if she knew of another store that sold this particular brand of dog food. He has a wheat allergy, and a somewhat sensitive stomach so I didn't want to get him a different brand, and the kind he's on isn't sold nationally, so a lot of the major pet stores don't sell it.

She did have a suggestion for a store she thought sold it. So off we went! Thankfully Radar was allowed to come into the store with us. And also, they had his food in a 40lbs bag! Yay!

Then after that we went to yet another pet store, and got him some new toys and treats. He is such a mentally active dog that we have to keep a fresh stock of toys around, and keep swapping them out other wise he gets very bored, and very hyper. Even with lots of exercise.

Finally our shopping adventure was done. We went home and Radar had a blast with his new toys.

Master and I relaxed for a little while, and just enjoyed the afternoon. After dinner I took pictures of my new purse and wallet. They aren't the best pictures in the world, cause I'm no photographer, but hey...

[gallery link="file" columns="2" orderby="ID"]

Too cute right? *beams* I love them! The purse isn't a suitcase, but still has plenty of room. Unlike my first purse which was about the same size but basically couldn't hold a lot, and my second purse which was a suitcase. So I threw out the first purse (it was old anyway) and the second one I'm trying to sell.

And I love the wallet. It matches the purse, and also is a lot more compact then my old one. To the point that I could actually put it in my back pocket (if my pants have them) if I don't need my purse.

Then about an hour ago my mother called. It was time to put on my tech support hat again. Poor Mom got virused, and virused hard. I couldn't really walk her through anything over the phone since she has no techie bone in her entire body, and neither does anyone else in that house.

It was getting late, for her, so she said we'd try again tomorrow after I got home from work. Either I would call her as soon as I got home to try and walk her through it. Or I may end up having to go down there. It's a 45 minute drive, but my mom has done a lot in the past to help us, and a little tech support from her daughter is a small price to pay for that. My mom is pretty cool. I don't agree with everything she does, especially regarding my brother, but I love her and she's good to me and my Husband. So I'll help her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment