July 8, 2010

What Is This Sleep You Speak Of?

Last night Master and I reluctantly decided that we should sleep rather than fuck. He isn't used to having to get up at the ass crack of dawn, and I've just had one hell of a week at work. Yes, great exciting news on the new position that I'll be moving to in a few weeks, but my work load has been insane this week due to the office being closed on Monday and everyone trying to play catch up.

But even with us going to bed at a decent hour, we didn't get much sleep. Neither of us could really stay comfortable, the dog kept trying to jump on the bed and then not want to lay down (because he's weird) and so we were up on and off through out the night.

When the alarm went off at 6am I wanted to throw it at the wall, but decided against it just as quickly. Master and I got ready, I took the dog out, and then we left. We picked up AM and headed to my job. MZ had today off work so Master and I were giving AM a ride to work this morning and his fiance would be picking us up from work.

We thought traffic was going to be worse than it was, so we ended up getting to my job about an hour early. I wished Master good luck on His first day, gave Him a kiss, and He headed out.

I dicked around a bit and then finally clocked into work and started my day. Like I said it was very busy, so I was forced to wake up more quickly than usual.

The day seemed to drag on, and on, and on.

Finally it was time to clock out and AM's fiance picked us up. They dropped me off at home and Master and I ate dinner while He told me about His first day at work. He said they mainly just filled out paper work and watched power point presentations while sitting in very uncomfortable chairs.

Needless to say both Master and myself are pretty much dead on our feet tonight.

I have off tomorrow but will be getting up when Master does so I can run to the gas station and put gas in the car while He gets ready for work. My paycheck hits tomorrow, otherwise I would do it tonight.

I can't wait to find out when I'll be starting my new position. I'm going to start a little countdown with sticky notes at my desk at work as soon as I know the exact date. :-D

I still haven't told V that I'm transferring out of our department. I probably won't until I know the exact date. She's going to be pissed. She has asked to be transferred three or four times and has been denied her request. I ask once, and boom, I get it.

See, hard work and dedication do pay off! It just takes a while sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment