July 18, 2010

Catching Up With Friends

Today Master and I stumbled out of bed around 10am or so. Shortly there after we were back in bed, although not to sleep. ;-)

Master took His shower, and then I ran down to the local store to get rabbit food.

After that we spend most of the day relaxing.

Around 5pm our friend BC came over. We all hopped into his truck and went out to dinner where his girlfriend, HG was waiting for us. We ate dinner, caught up on things that have been going on, etc. We had seen BC a few weeks ago, but we hadn't seen HG for a good couple of months or so. So it was nice to sit down and just chit chat a bit.

After dinner we all came back to our apartment and talked. We mainly talked about animals, as Radar ran in between every one, really enjoying the extra attention. Ya know, cause he's so attention starved normally. *rolls eyes*

They stayed until about 9pm or so. They left, I took my bath, and now Master and I are just kind of doing our own things for right now. He has given me permission to stay up a little past my usual bedtime of 11pm. I'll probably be a bit more tired at work tomorrow, but I don't really care at this point. I'm not tired at all and it's already 10pm.

After some nice comments on one of my previous posts, I've decided to hold off on bugging my business manager about my new position's start date. I'm going to hold off until the end of July/beginning of August. That is about the time frame she initially said I would be starting. So I figure that's a safe bet, and wouldn't be seen as being a "pest".

So more waiting. Ah well. At least I know I have the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment