July 15, 2010

More Blah

Last night I got a bit more time with my Husband. I made sure to have my bath done, my post completed, and to have already eaten some semblance of dinner before He got home.

He got home at 8:30pm again. He ate, took His shower, and we talked for a while.

Then before you know it, it's 11pm and time for us to go to bed. So we curled up and slept.

Today work wasn't nearly as bad as it was the past few days. V was actually at work today, which honestly surprised me.

I still do not have an answer as to when I will be transferring to my new position. My business manager had said that I should have an answer by week's end. So hopefully I will have an answer by the end of the work day tomorrow.

I honestly don't have much to talk about besides being anxious to start the new position at work. The past few days have been work, a few hours with Master, and sleep. We've both been too exhausted for much else.

So while this is a short entry, it's all I really have at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment