July 19, 2010

New Hair Cut

I think I had said in a previous post that on Saturday Master cut my hair.

Well today at work everyone, literally, commented on it. So many people said that it looked great, looked healthier,etc. Then they proceeded to ask me where I got my hair done. I almost laughed the first time someone asked me that.

I told them that my Husband had cut my hair, and they were shocked. Most of them knew what my Husband looks like. 6ft4, built like a brick wall.. etc. All the women who were married proceeded to tell me that they would never allow their husbands to brush their hair, let alone cut it.

Apprantley I have a lot of faith in my Husband to "allow" Him to cut my hair. The only thing I said to them was, "Well He has to look at me every day. So if He had intentionally fucked it up, He would have been stuck staring at me that way for a while."

That isn't how I really felt, honestly, but when you're talking to a group of women that wear the pants in their relationships, you can't really speak your mind without a whole lot of "You poor girl!" comments. Or even worse, "Oh honey, you could get the upper hand. Don't let Him walk all over you!" etc.. and so on.

I admit at first when He had cut my hair, it was shorter than either of us intended, and a bit of a shock. But now that it's been this way for a couple of days, I actually like it quite a bit. I'm not going to keep it this length. I would like it to get to shoulder length, see how it looks then, and then ask Master if He would like me to keep it that length. Apparently He does a good job at it, so I'd just ask Him to keep it trimmed.

So of course my family members that I only talk to online, since they live so far away, wanted pictures. So Master was kind enough to take some tonight so I could upload them.

Also, MZ, from the carpool sent me a text last night saying that her step mother had given her quite a few pairs of jeans and khakis. Some of them fit her, and others didn't. So she wanted to know if I would like to try them. I of course said yes! These are $50 - $75  jeans that have never been worn aside from being tried on. And I get them for free? Um. Hell yes!

So tonight, after the pictures, I tried them on and they all fit! Yay! New pants and a nice haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment