July 26, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

Let me get the mundane work stuff out of the way first.

This is the week that I was originally told I would probably be starting my new position at work. As a result, I e-mailed my business manager. And guess what? My jackass of a supervisor is still holding me back. She said that she's ready to go with everything, she is just waiting on my supervisor to tell her when he'll have a replacement for my current job ready to go. By ready to go, I don't mean trained for the position. I just mean ready to go as in he's selected someone. The job was offered to me three weeks ago. Get off your ass mother fucker!

Okay. I feel better now.

Now on to the fun stuff.

It has been a really long time since Master and I have had anal sex. So we are started to work our way back to it. Yes, He could just lube Himself up and shove His dick inside me, but my body has never really taken to anal very easily. I don't know why, perhaps it's because Master's cock is very thick. I have no idea. But it takes prep work! *giggles*

So last night He tosses me on the bed and eats me out for a nice long time. He started off with His fingers in my pussy before switching them to my ass, freshly lubed up with my own juices. It felt amazing.

He then proceeded to fuck me good and hard. We had a cigarette afterward and then curled up and fell asleep.

Today, all day, while I was at work we were sending each other messages (on my cell phone) that were kinky as hell, and had me wet all day long.

So I get home from work and Master bends me over, strips my pants off, and fingers me a little. He then tells me to strip and orders me to the bedroom. He pins me down and molests my tits for a while, before flipping me onto my stomach so He can lick and finger my ass. More anal training. I was able to relax 95% of the time. Again, it felt really good.

Master said that all this week will be anal training of varying degrees, so that hopefully soon my body will happily, and easily, relax for anal sex.

He had me lay on my back once more and He used a vibe on me while I stroked His cock until I came.  He had me clean off the toy using my mouth, and then fucked my face for a little while.

He then bound my hands to the headboard and fucked me until I was blond. (I'm a brunette. And nothing against blonds, it's just what we say when He fucks me so hard that I can barely think straight.)

We ate dinner afterward, and watched some Netflix. He had me take my bath and put on something nice for Him. It seems He's not done with me for the evening just yet.

I also have orders to clean the bedroom closet. It's basically my closet. I just shove everything in there. So I have until Friday to get the closet organized.

It seems we're going back to how things should be, getting back in touch with our Master/slave dynamic. And that makes me a very happy Kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment