July 3, 2010

Meme

1. What is your first name?
Kitten (I don't post my real name on my blog, silly people.)

2. Were you named after anyone?
My blog name? No. My real name? Well.. no. My middle name is apparently taken from some chick that my dad had a crush on while my Mom was pregnant with me. :-| I find it kind of creepy. My Mom told me this. My dad denies it, although he admits to having had a friend with that name at the time. Although I do like my middle name. It's pretty.

3. Do you wish on stars?
No. I used to when I was a kid but I don't anymore.

4. When did you last cry?
Oh man, like last week? It was when my neck pain was so bad that I couldn't see straight. I have a high pain tolerance, so that tells you something if it made me cry.

5. Do you like your handwriting?
I like my version of cursive. I don't like my print though. Yes, I said version of cursive. I don't write in cursive as you are taught to in school. I have created my own! Ha!

6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
I don't have one.

7. What is your most embarrassing CD?
Now? I don't have any CDs that I find embarrassing. Other people might be proud of having Weird Al CDs but Master and I are! When I was growing up? *sigh* It was a Creed CD. *shudders* My mother had asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told her I wanted a CD. She knows I like hard rock and heavy metal. When I asked her WHY she bought a Creed CD she said, "I thought they were a new hard rock band." Um no Mom. Christian Rock, however you try to color it is NOT hard rock. I was able to exchange it thankfully.

8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Most likely. Although I would probably think I was a bitch, but one of those bitches you want in your corner.

9. Do you have a journal?
Not anymore, unless you count this blog. I never kept one growing up because I knew my brother would just try and read it. The little bastard. But before I started this blog I kept my slave journal in notebooks and "regular" journals that you can buy at Barnes and Noble. This is a lot easier however.

10. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Surely you jest! Little ole me? Use sarcasm? I'm hurt! I'm offended! I'm.... Okay yes I do.

11. What are your nicknames?
A shortened version of my real first name. Kitten. Pet. Monkey (that's what my dad calls me).

12. Would you bungee jump?
Hell no. Although I would sky dive. Go figure.

13. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
No, but I do untie them before I put them back on. Yes, I'm weird.

14. Do you think that you are strong?
Emotionally? When it really counts, yes. Physically? I'm strong for my size, I think.

15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

16. Shoe size?
8 1/2

17. Red or pink?
Red.

18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
The fact that I can't control my depression better.

19. What do you miss most?
My paternal grandmother.

20. What color pants/shoes are you wearing?
I'm not wearing either right now.

21. What are you listening to right now?
Master talking.

22. Last thing you ate?
A bagel.

23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blood red.

24. What is the weather like right now?
Hot outside. Kind of muggy.

25. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Master.

26. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Whether they have ink or not.

27. Favorite drink?
Mountain Dew for non-alcoholic. Mike's Hard Lemonade otherwise.

28. Favorite sport?
I don't like sports.

29. Hair color?
Brown with red highlights if I get enough sun.

30. Eye color?
Brown.

31. Do you wear contacts?
Nope. I wear glasses when I'm at work though or if I'm reading a book at home.

32. Favorite food?
Seasoned french fries!

33. Last movie you watched?
We've been watching a lot of TV shows on Netflix lately. I don't remember the name of the movie that we last watched. Although I do remember watching Single White Female recently.

34. Favorite day of the year?
Our anniversary.

35. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movies!

36. Winter or summer?
Neither. I prefer Fall.

37. Hugs or kisses?
Kisses.

38. What is your favorite dessert?
I don't normally eat dessert after dinner, but if you mean a dessert type food I would say brownies.

39. What books are you reading?
Currently I'm reading the I, Strahd books.

40. What’s on your mouse pad?
A tiger.

41. What did you watch on TV last night?
Netflix.

42. Favorite smells?
French Vanilla. Apple Cinnamon.

43. Favorite sound?
Master's voice. (Unless He's pissed off.. lol)

44. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Neither!

45. What’s the furthest you’ve been from your home?
St. Paul, MN

46. Do you have a special talent?
Typing fast? Sucking dick really well? That's about it.

47. What is your ring tone?
My cell phone is always set to vibrate, that way I don't forget to turn the ringer off when I'm at work.




















No comments:

Post a Comment