July 14, 2010

Waiting

Last night after I finished my post Master and I ate dinner, I took a quick bath, took care of the rabbits and took the dog outside. It seems like the whole night went by rather quickly, and before you know it we were both in bed just glad to be laying down, and drifting off to sleep.

It's all pretty much a blur to me. Probably more so for Him.

This morning I got up when Master came to say goodbye to me. My alarm was going to go off in about two minutes anyway. Might as well get out of bed.

He left. I got dressed, took the dog out, got things ready for when I left, and then ultimately headed to work.

I slept well last night. And I went to bed pretty much on time, but I was still very groggy when I got up this morning. And work wasn't much better today than yesterday. Busy as hell. V was out of the office, again, so I had to help do some of her work once my work finally started to slow down.

I had e-mailed my business manager today to see if she knew when I would be starting my new position within the company. She said that she wasn't sure just yet, but that she should have an answer for me by the end of this week. Well, that leaves two days. So hopefully I won't have to wait much longer.

Since I found out I actually got the position, I've been very anxious to start it. And being so insanely busy and V not being in the office is not helping. I keep looking at my e-mail and willing for an answer to be sent to me. So far no luck. I just hope that once I finally do get my answer, it's sooner rather than later. I mean either way, it would just be nice to know the exact date. But I must admit I'd be disappointed if she told me I wouldn't be starting it for another three weeks or something along those lines.

When she originally told me that I got the position, she said I should be moved over there by the end of July. There are two more weeks in July. So hopefully by August 1st I'll be getting trained.

The ride home took forever. The interstate was backed up beyond belief, so we got off on an exit further away from where we live. But that wasn't much better due to more construction. For getting paid as much as they do, construction workers sure in the hell take their sweet ass time getting shit done.

So I got home about 20 minutes later than usual. Master wasn't home yet, so I got inside, took Radar out, then checked on the rabbits. I dicked around online for a little while, watched some of The Tudors, took my bath, and ate a little something. Now? I'm just waiting for my Hubby to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment