December 31, 2009

Ringing In The New Year

Well it looks like this will be my last blog post of 2009.

It's kinda weird to think about it that way. It's not like I'm about to blog about anything profound or deep. It's just my daily blog post like any other day. But it's also a closing on another year, another chapter.

Although honestly this past year has felt more like a novel rather than a chapter. Master and I have been through a lot this past year. But we have our health and we have one another.

We've had our ups and our downs. The roller coaster ride included finances, emotions, family, friends, our own personal struggles, as well as the struggles we've gone through as a couple.

Thinking back over the year, 2009 was very difficult. It was better than 2008 but still very much a fight to keep clawing our way back to the top whenever we were knocked down.

We have handled most of it very well, in my opinion. But there are things that I did and said, that I regret. But those regrets are few and our love has always brought us through and made us stronger.

2010 is a mere few hours away from beginning. And I hope that it is more calm and productive than the past couple of years have been.

I worked today, but got out almost an hour early, which was nice. Master and I are staying home tonight, just the two of us. I'm enjoying it so far, and am sure that the rest of the night will be very relaxing and a lot of fun. Just me and my Hubby.

I'm really glad that it's just us tonight. I've been so tired this past week after getting home from work that we haven't had a lot of quality time together. I've pretty much just been zombafied and not wanting to move due to stiffness and pain in my joints.

Although we are mainly doing what we'd normally be doing.. such as watching stuff on the Xbox 360, and dicking around on the computer, it is still just very nice. I'm tired, but not to the point that I want to just curl up and pass out.

So.

On that note I do believe I will cut the post here.

Happy New Year dear readers! May 2010 bring you all happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment