December 4, 2009

Getting The Ball Rolling

Today shortly after Master and I got out of bed, I grabbed the phone and called unemployment. I sat on hold and once someone came on the line I handed the phone to Master. We got the information that we needed. Thankfully the person that we talked to was very helpful.

Once that was done I did some research on colleges for Master. We found one that Master wouldn't mind going to. He hasn't decided if that is the route that He wants to take, or not.

Time will tell.

So other than that, today I got the little Christmas shopping I have mostly done. Just three more very small things to buy and that's it. I know we don't really have the money right now, but I didn't spend that much. And Master and I are thinking that instead of getting one another presents, we would just go out to dinner or something like that.

Once I got back (Master stayed home), we relaxed most of the day and talked about His various options and what steps we would take. Other than that we have been trying to relax and enjoy the extra time together.

My left eye is bothering me tonight. I have an astigmatism in that eye, so I think it's probably eye strain. So I will cut this post a bit short.

No comments:

Post a Comment