December 12, 2009

This Might Be A Long Post...

You have been warned.

I missed yesterday's post because Master and I had gotten home somewhat late and I was feeling extremely lazy. Master was kind enough to let me slide on the post.

Yesterday, after I got out of work Master and I went and had dinner, and then went down to my dad's house for a little bit to visit. As usual we stayed a bit later than we intended. So by the time I got home I was exhausted.

Master and I joked around, talked, and just had a nice relaxing evening from that point. But Master wasn't tired and since it was a Friday night we decided to stay up late.

Yeah. Late turned into "Holy shit I've been awake for more than 20 hours!" *blinks* Once I realized that I turned to Master and said, "I think I'm going to crash soon." He chuckled and said we would go to bed once the SNL episode we were watching was over.

Technically I could have gone to bed right then. I know Master would have allowed it. But I didn't want to go to bed without Him. So I waited, and once He started to turn the TV off, I cleaned up the living room, we headed to bed, curled up and cuddled a bit before going to sleep. I remember Him nuzzling my hair and kissing my cheek quite a few times as we laid there. It was sweet. *aaawww...*

This afternoon I woke up to the sound of Master being in the shower. It was around noon. I had crashed pretty hard. So I got up and checked on Master. He told me to go have a cigarette, wake up, and then run to the gas station. So I did as I was told and then once I was home again I helped Master with the lotion on His tattoos and we relaxed for a bit.

Today was the holiday party at my job. So we went to that. Master got to meet my supervisor and a few of my coworkers that He hears me talk about all the time. They had food available but Master and I really just said hi to a few people, I showed Him around, and then we left. We were there for about 30 minutes all told. It was still cool though, being able to show Master my place of work and all that. But it was crowded and after showing Him around the building I didn't know what else we should/could do. So off we went. We had a late lunch and went home.

Upon arriving home Master and I relaxed for a little bit before He called me over to Him from my slave mat. I happily knelt in front of Him as it is was out of the blue, which hasn't been happening very often.

He told me to turn around so that I was still kneeling but facing away from Him.

I did as I was told and He moved my robe aside. He's been allowing me to wear my robe around the apartment since it's been so cold outside. As it slipped from my shoulders, He moved my hair aside, wrapped one arm around me so that it was cupping my breast and holding me still, and grabbed my arm with His other hand.

I knew what was coming because He was holding me so tightly.

He bit deep into my shoulder and held the muscle in between His teeth for quite some time. We both have a biting fetish. His teeth are very sharp and it hurts like a mother fucker, but I get very aroused by it. He proved this once He was done biting me by slipping His hands in between my thighs and rubbing my dripping wet pussy.

He pressed into me and I could feel His fully erect cock pressing into my back. He then picked me up so I was standing and had me sit on His dick as He sat in His recliner.

I was extremely docile, as biting almost always sends me straight into that mode. He fucked me for a little while before having me stand up again and ordering me to the bedroom. He had me lay on my stomach and suck His cock as He fingered me.

Then He laid on top of me, spread my legs apart with His, pinned my hands behind my back with one hand (I love the fact that He can hold both of my wrists with one hand quite easily) and then put His other hand in between my shoulder blades and fucked me roughly. I was His toy. I was not allowed to have an orgasm but gods was it amazing!

Sometimes I just prefer to be used. I sometimes enjoy the fact that I am just for His pleasure. I often times beg to be used. It's not that I don't enjoy getting off, it's just that being used gets me off mentally... if that makes any sense what so ever.

Once He had filled me with my reward, He laid on top of me and kissed my hair over and over again. It's those little things that He does that are romantic and caring that makes His Domination over me all that more apparent. I enjoy the mix of roughness and loving tenderness.

He eventually rolled off of me and allowed me to slide next to Him and bury my head in His chest as He ran His hand up and down my back a little bit.

We have spent the remainder of the evening watching movies and being randomly affectionate with one another. It's been a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment