December 10, 2009

Warmth Is A Good Thing

Last night when Master and I retired to the bedroom, we laid down next to one another and cuddled a bit. I was horny. And I knew Master was too, but He also wasn't feeling the greatest.

So I asked Him if He would rather sleep, and He said no.. but that maybe He should. So I laid there for a little while longer, before I decided to try and initiate sex. So I reached in between us and started stroking His cock. I love how His cock feels in my hands. It's so smooth! I love feeling it grow and pulse and sometimes jerk in my hand.

*sighs happily*

He moaned and started rubbing my ass as I continued to stroke Him and nuzzle His face and neck.

Then I asked Him how He wanted me. He said that it was a toss up between me being on all fours or me being on top.

Since I knew He wasn't feeling the greatest, and it had been a while since I'd been on top, I chose that option.

It was great! I felt so much better afterward.

I got undressed, cleaned Him off, scented myself, and curled up to Him and fell fast asleep.

This morning was fucking cold. I didn't want to take off my bath robe. And I debated with myself if wearing a robe to work would be taking casual days too far. I quickly decided that yes it would.

Yesterday Master had mentioned that I had said I would take the pizza boxes out that morning, and I hadn't. I felt bad so before I even got dressed for work I grabbed a garbage bag, shoved the pizza boxes and the empty soda boxes in there and put the bag by the door so I couldn't forget to take it out.

He mentioned that when He called me in the afternoon and said that I had done it just to prove Him wrong, because He had said I would forget again. That made me giggle.

Work dragged today. This whole week has been dragging tail. Once I got home I ate dinner and have been relaxing.

I took a nice hot bath and am now warm and comfy in my robe. Master decided to not have me put on lingerie tonight. He wants me to wait until we do pictures this weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment