December 20, 2009

Tomorrow Is Going To Kick My Tail

Yep. It totally is.

I slept in until almost 2pm again today. But then again Master and I hadn't gone to bed until almost 5am, and just because we had gone to bed doesn't mean we went to sleep right away. ;-) So who knows what time I actually fell asleep.

So getting up at 6:15am tomorrow morning, is going to be a pain in the ass because I know I'm not going to bed early tonight. But at least that will force my body clock to try and reset itself. I just have a feeling that caffeine is going to be my friend.

Today I got the last two gift cards that I needed to pick up. So finally all of our Christmas shopping is done! We honestly didn't spend a lot of money on gifts this year, at all, but we still went a bit over budget due to our tight finances right now. But oh well.

I was able to get Master a Christmas gift though! While we were at a store with SS. We both love the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. He had found a Freddy Kruger that He liked. This one actually. So I asked if He wanted that to be His Christmas present. He said yes, so I bought it for Him. It is currently sitting on top of our entertainment center.

He asked what I wanted. And honestly, all I truly want, that is material in nature... is way to expensive. You know, like a new computer. That sort of thing. So I asked if I could have a full body massage for my Christmas present. He agreed. So I'll be getting a full body massage! Yay!

Today Master and I have spent the day being lazy as hell, and I've enjoyed it greatly.

This weekend went by quick, but then again I've been sleeping most of the day away, so of course it would. Thankfully I only have a three day work week coming up, and then a four day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment